11. Keep Me Company

Junia calmly made her way to the end of the school library, a place where Sirius and her had agreed to meet at. Although she tried not to make assumptions, she did not expect Sirius to come on time. Let alone early. After all, his reputation for late arrivals to class is not a secret.

Unfortunately for her, he was already there. Unfortunate because she didn't know that he would be popping out of the last corner.

"Merlin!" Junia jumped and stepped back in shock. "Are you serious?"

"I am Sirius," Sirius retorted.

Junia opened her mouth and closed it again, knowing that whatever she says will only be a waste of her voice.

"That was a good one, wasn't it?" Sirius said to himself.

Junia rolled her eyes and set her books down on the table, before taking a seat on the chair. She opened the homework she was not done with earlier and began to prepare her quill.

"Do we have homework?" Sirius asked, taking a seat across from her.

"You seriou— really don't know?" Junia stared at him blankly. How could someone be so carefree?

"I used to pretend I didn't," Sirius shrugged. "But now, I really don't."

Junia sighed and looked at him, "D'you bring your books?"

Sirius shook his head, "Never."

"Well then, there's no point of knowing that you have homework, right?" Junia faked a smile.

Sirius breathed out and leaned back on his chair, "I never thought a Ravenclaw could be so feisty."

"Am I wrong though?"

"You didn't say anything about studying," Sirius pointed out.

"Does the word 'library' not give you enough context?" Junia asked rhetorically. "Unless you have something else to do, then be my guest. I know N.E.W.T.s is still far ahead, but as a seventh year student here, you should not take things so lightly anymore."

"Alright. Fine," Sirius raised both his hands and stood up. "I'll go get my books, princess."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"What is Felix Felices again?" Sirius asked.

"A luck potion. It grants the drinker a certain period of luck," Junia answered. "We learned that last year."

"Not everyone has memories like yours," Sirius retorted.

"Surely not," Junia grinned.

"Getting full of yourself, are you?"

Junia grinned wider, "I'm just confident, darling."

"Good to know you've learnt something from me," Sirius smirked.

Junia scoffed though she could not help but let out a soft chuckle.

The two have not felt pain since that day a boy had shocked a girl when she turned a corner in the library. And unbeknownst to them, they were building a friendship.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Reg!" Junia ran up to the dark-haired boy. "I've found something, though I think we better discuss it somewhere more private."

Junia led Regulus to an empty corner at the end of the hallway.

Regulus looked around to make sure no one was around, "What is it?"