Everybody Knows

Chapter Two
Everybody Knows

I'ma do whatever it takes to
keep my fuckin' baby spoiled

"Here you go, uce," Jon said as he carried a large box of wigs that Trinity gave him to bring to Luis.

Luis smiled as Demi and Finn looked at him with confused looks.

"Thank you, uce," Luis said as he and Jon did their little handshake.

"What's in the box?" Demi asked Luis.

"Wigs," Luis answered as he opened the box.

"Why do you have wigs?" Finn asked Luis.

"Because the wigs are for Lourdes," Luis answered.

Luis had Trinity order a bunch of good-quality wigs for Lourdes. He had ruined the last two of her wigs while pulling on them during sex so he got her a bunch of new ones.

"She is so spoiled, that box contains $2000 worth of wigs," Jon told Demi and Finn.

"You spent $2000 on wigs?" Demi asked Luis.

Luis smiled.

"Only the best for Lourdes," Luis replied.

Lourdes walked into catering after receiving a text from Luis to come and meet him there. She walked up to the table where Luis, Jon, Demi, and Finn were sitting. She spotted the large box on the table and raised an eyebrow.

"What's with the box?" Lourdes asked as Luis pulled her down to sit on his lap.

Luis brings the box closer to Lourdes on the table so she can be able to open it without getting off his lap.

"It's for you, go ahead and open it," Luis answered.

Lourdes opened the box and the package from her and Trinity's favorite hair company.

"Oh no you didn't...Oh my Gosh, thank you!" Lourdes squealed as turned slightly on his lap and kissed his lips.

Luis kissed her lips and smiled softly at her as she wrapped an arm around his neck.

"How did you order this?" Lourdes asked.

"Trinity ordered them for me," Luis answered.

"Oh let me text my good sis and thank her," Lourdes said before unlocking her phone and sending Trinity a text message.

Jon chuckled.

"I deserve a thank you for flying with a box of wigs. TSA was looking at me like I was crazy at the airport," Jon said.

"Thank you, my good brother," Lourdes said.

"You're welcome," Jon said.

"Why did you buy me wigs?" Lourdes asked Luis.

Luis leaned and whispered in her ear something naughty before leaning back against his chair and giving a tame answer.

"You deserve it, Mariposa," Luis said as he wrapped an arm around her waist, keeping her close.

She couldn't help but giggle.

"She's spoiled," Jon said.

"I know," Luis said, smiling.

"Lourdes, you're needed," A crew member came and informed Lourdes.

Lourdes stood up and looked at Luis.

"I'll see you later," Lourdes said, kissing his cheek.

"Yeah," Luis said watching her walk away with the crew member.

Demi makes a whipping sound.

"He is whipped," Demi said.

Luis chuckled.

"When are you two going to make it official?" Finn asked.

Luis shrugged.

"I'm on her time," Luis answered.

Everybody knows how much Luis and Lourdes love each other. Everyone sees how they look at each other when they think no one is watching. They may think they are not ready to be together again but everybody knows that they are ready and should be together.

"I say you make the first move and get your woman, uce," Jon said.

"Yeah, or else you'll be stuck in the situationship zone forever," Demi told Luis.

Luis nods.

"You guys don't think I know that but I broke her heart the first time. I don't want to make a move and she ends whatever we have going on so like I said I'm on her time," Luis explained to them.

A few years ago, Luis and Lourdes dated but due to different work schedules, Luis ended the relationship leaving Lourdes heartbroken. It is his biggest regret. So, once he and Lourdes started hanging out again, he wanted to do everything to keep her. So this time around, Luis wants to do everything on her terms.

He couldn't lose her again. He loves spending time with her, and being around her. She feels like home to him. A home he never wants to leave.

"Damn, you're in love," Jon said.

"Completely in love with Lourdes," Demi said.

"I hope you show her just how in love you are with her, so maybe she can do something about it," Finn said, before standing up.

"Yeah," Luis said.