FOUR

My first day of school was finally over and I was now exiting the school building. I was walking down the stairs with my earphones plugged in until one of them was ripped out. I looked back confused wondering who thought it'd be funny to do what they just did.

"Hey cutie" a slimmed pale boy said as he waved at me with a smile. He was almost a clone of Izuku, same body type and style, only difference was his hair and eyes. White shoulder length hair, and shiny grey eyes. "Hey..." I said still feeling confused on what's going on.

He giggled walking down the few steps of the stairs to meet me face to face. "You single?" He asked biting his bottom lip. I slowly shook my head not saying a word as my heart started beating fast "we should totally go out some day then! Why don't we exchange numbers yeah?"

Before I got to respond a voice interrupted me. "There you are, I've been looking for you-UGH, what are YOU doing here still? Don't you got a bus to catch!" Izuku said while flicking me on the forehead.
"Izuku! What'd you do that for!" "Hari you can NOT be talking to a boy like him, he's wayyyy below us, he has no money and I would never allow you to lower your standards for a man like HIM"

Hari mouthed an 'oh' while looking at me for a while until he sighed. "Sorry, But he has a point, I can't be seen with a poor" Izuku giggled as he wrapped his arm around Hari's. "Bye Todorki, I hope you make it safe to the homeless shelter" he said while laughing as he walked off.

God these people are insane, They're so cocky and only have their eyes set on money. I mean yeah I get it, we all want money and be rich but these people have some type of problem with it. They'll probably start tweaking if they don't have any on them.

I shoved my hands in my pockets and started walking my way home, listening to the music that played in my headphones. The sun was already setting down, dad was probably still out working and I still had a long way before I got home.

I should probably start getting my license if it's gonna be taking me this long to get home. The sound of a cars honking brought me out of my thoughts as I turned around. "Ayo Touya! What you doing out here?" Tomura said with a chuckle as he slowed down his car. "just heading home, you?" I asked standing up straight while looking at him, watching him pull out the rolled up weed out of his mouth.

"Im going out to pick up Spinner and Twice, we're gonna have some drinks, probably get high and tag some shit, you should come with" "nah, you know how my father is, He doesn't even like you guys" I said with a laugh.

"Mannnn who gives a fuck? We're supposed to be living while we're young before our backs give out on us" "ay you're just coming out of that new school too huh? How was that?" I inhaled in deeply before sighing hearing shigaraki laugh "ohh shit, sounds like you ain't like it!" "Fuck no, those bitches there are just too bougie for me, specifically one, I hate them with all my guts you have no idea how hard I hold myself back from beating the shit out of them"

"Damn! Well keep holding yourself down before your daddy gets mad and ships you out to America!" He snickered as I only shook my head. "Aye get inside, I'll drop you off". I pulled the door handle to his car opening up the door and getting into the passenger seat by him.

"Want a blunt?" He offered showing me the rolled up hyna. I stared at it for a while before taking it from him making him laugh as I lit it up taking a big puff out of it. The rest of the drive was just us talking and smoking, I knew I shouldn't have been with Tomura, let alone smoking.

My father always viewed Tomura and the rest as a bad influence, claiming they're the reason why I was a bad person. But if I'm being honest here, I might have been the bad influence myself. We were all decent kids until we reached 8th grade where an idea popped into my head thinking it'd be cool to steal liquor and drink it all together.

From there on I just started acting recklessly. And do I have any regrets? Nope, not one single one.