𝟜𝟚

The very next day.

Seungmin aka the hacker of the gang woke up this morning and got a text from his boss to come to a gang meeting at 2pm.

He had to admit that this year was a big change for the gang because it was the first time the gang was active.

it all started since Minho came, No since Felix's birthday, No not that either... it was since they stole that painting.

it is a big change for seungmin to spend less time alone in his room these days since Bangchan is visiting him a lot because of the errands files he got from Jisung.

Seungmin:“s#it! Another day among people”

He sat up from his unfixed bed for months and put his phone on the nightstand which had empty cups of ramen. he then stood up walking through the room floor filled with dirty clothes and pizza boxes... Until he arrived at his bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready for the meeting wearing white tee under a black cardigan and grey joggers with socks and slippers.

He arrived at the meeting place ten minutes early and everyone was there, he was the last one to arrive, and once he took a seat on an armchair far away from the team, he could sense something changed in them.

The weirdest thing of all is how scarily close Jeongin and Changbin and on top of all that, they are having a normal conversation, like hello... What happened to the cold IN who wouldn't dare to even give a glance to anyone?

Changbin:“do you know which animal is more rosy than a normal pig?”

IN:“which one?”

Changbin"a peppa pig"

IN(giggles):“but it is still a pig you idiot”

Changbin:“but it is animated and that makes the pink of it more bright”

Jeongin just chuckled at how ridiculous Changbin's dad joke was and Seungmin couldn't believe his eyes that the younger could even smile.

He averted his gaze from them and looked at the other two. Weird... They both are quiet, usually Minho is the quiet one and that is understandable but seeing Jisung quiet him either is pretty weird when the hacker learns about his personality being very energetic and talkative.

There must be something happening between the two.

Bangchan:“ATTENTION EVERYONE!!”

All five turned around to their boss who was dragging a big white board full of pictures and notes and some files in his hands.

Jisung(point at Bangchan):“ Our boss looks attractive wearing glasses *turned to Minho* did you know he wore them?”

Minho shook his head and focused his gaze towards the white board and all the information that was written on it.

Seungmin:“what is it this time that you want to share with us, boss?”

Bangchan:“can you all drop the informality, I'm not that much older than you and this *pointing at the white board* it about my research I was doing in the past two days about YUI organization”

They were all amazed and impressed, they wonder if their boss did take a rest or not.

IN:“the one who we killed two days ago was one of the important members, right?”

Chan just nodded his head and drew a big 'X' on Soojung's photo.

Bangchan:“choi seok is his grandfather and the founder of the organization in the late 1980s which consist of expending their project with illegal money they afford by opening a wild underground kingdom called YUI...we already get rid of one of the four so our next target is lee taewon”

He pointed the red pen at the picture. 

Minho:“is taking them down one by one means that you're asking us to destroy the whole kingdom?”

Jisung:“isn't that what heroes do? I thought we were bad people”

Now that you think of it... Everything they did so far didn't affect innocent citizens.

Bangchan:“who told you that? Didn't you want to serve justice for your dad? Wasn't that the reason you joined us, Mr.Han?”

The other stayed silent and was reminded of that tough memory... But not only him who suffers because of this organization.

Seungmin:“my dad's an a§ too who is a loan shark who works for this organization and I want him to suffer the same way he makes me and my mom suffer with all of his $hit”

Changbin:“my parents work for that loser taewon and their jobs were more important than spending a day with me so I'll destroy that dear job of theirs and let them taste the same poison they gave me while growing up”

Everyone has a reason to avenge their revenge except for Jeongin and Minho who joined the underground world to survive their orphan life. But now they share the same gang and have such a team with them.

They both will do their best to help their gang with the revenge they are seeking.