𝟭.𝟯. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗟 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗢𝗥𝗦

𝟭.𝟯 | 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗟 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗢𝗥𝗦
𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ TEEN WOLF ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
𓆸 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ⠀┊ ❀

𝟯 | 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗟 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗢𝗥𝗦𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ TEEN WOLF ❫ ˖ ୧ 。𓆸 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ⠀┊ ❀

◟ ✦ I'M NOT INTERESTED IN BUYING DRUGS. ❞
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The day of her father's final trail was upon them. For the past few weeks the girl hadn't been present in any of his trails, except when she had gone as a witness. She wanted to stay far away from him as possible. Her brother was the only one who had been present the whole time. Adelaide wasn't ecstatic about going but she had to go.
He had been in prison for about two months now and they were already at the last trial. She was missing school because of this man. Emmy and Addy were now living with their brother and sister-in-law. As much as she loved being with them, the girl didn't feel comfortable being there. It felt like they were invading their space.

All Adelaide wanted today was for the man to be put in prison for life so they can just live their lives without being afraid of angering anyone.

Adelaide was standing in front of the courthouse waiting for her brother to show up with Emmy. They were late and Adelaide desperately just wanted this day to get over with. She wanted to go home and sleep the day away, if she even can.

The brunette wanted to so desperately reach for the pack of cigarettes in her bag but she couldn't. Her brother didn't know she smoked and she would honestly like to keep it that way.

The girl’s gaze moved around until her eyes fell on a man just a few metres away from her. He was dressed in a leather jacket and had black sunglasses on. She didn't know if he was looking at her because the sunglasses was covering his eyes but it did seem like he was. For the past few weeks she had been feeling like someone was watching her every move.

The girl was creeped out but she didn't pull her gaze away from him.

If he wanted to stare at her, she'd stare right back at him.

“Addy.” Adelaide pulled her gaze away from the man to see Tatum and Amber making their way up the steps with Emmy beside them. Things were still a little rocky between the two siblings. Their relationship was nothing like it was before.

“You're here early,” Amber commented. “Yeah, I wanted to get here early so we can leave early as well.”

Tatum nodded. “Okay. Let's go in then.”

The four made their way in. Adelaide looked to the spot the man with the leather jacket stood, to see him gone. She felt a chill down her spine. She didn't have time to be dealing with a creep now. Adelaide had more pressing matters at hand.

The moment they entered the courtroom Adelaide was surprised to see so many people inside. Her father's friends were present as well as his colleagues. The same people who had been present when he had beaten Emmy. The three siblings and Amber made their way to the front. They got a few stares but most of the stares was filled with pity.