𝟜𝟛

Bangchan:“me, Minho and Seungmin are gonna take this mission and investigate it”

Taewon, the third member of the organization who owns a pharmaceutical company which is in contract with one of the best hospitals in the city.

Everything about him doesn't seem like he's doing anything illegal but still... There's some suspicious behavior of him.

Seungmin:“why that? We just need to use their platform for information” 

Since they were relying on that little platform that was made by the organization, it would be easy to gain details with no hard work.

Bangchan:“the access became impossible because that platform doesn't exist anymore”

Unfortunately, after soojung was blown up, the organizations stopped updating their errands info on their platform.

Jisung:“you think there was someone who survived from that explosion and informed everything that happens there to the other organizations members?”

Bangchan:“probably”

Seungmin:“s#it! Just when we get one step closer”

Now without information sources, they have to gain info in the classic ways like blackmailing, kidnapped, and more.

Minho:“so about this taewon, should we kill him or make his days a living hell?”

Seungmin(roll eyes):“both are boring and classic choices”

Minho:“shut up! You self distraction weirdo”

Minho pulled up his middle finger towards Seungmin who did the same and mouthed "fuck you", Chan sigh at how both are immature and wonder if their mission gonna went fine without problems.

Bangchan:“ANYWAY, we are gonna destroy his business and ship him out of the country, that was my plan from the start”

Changbin:“I think we should recall our gang as "destroy walkers" instead of "SKZ" don't you think that as well, innie?”

IN:“you're right hyung, it suits us very well”

The younger just chuckled at Changbin comment and once his laughter went louder, everyone turned to look at him.

Who was most impressed was Chan.

Bangchan:“our youngest is finally smiling, THAT'S A MIRACLE!!!”

Seungmin looked at his boss with wide eyes shocked at his reaction and then pointed at Jeongin.

Seungmin:“YOU DON'T FIND IT WEIRD!!”

Changbin:“his smile isn't weird! you're the weird one for thinking it's weird”

He defends his friend who's still insecure about showing his smile.

IN(cupping his cheeks):“is my smile really that weird?”

Everyone (except Seungmin): “IT CUTE!!”

That took Jeongin out of surprise and made him flinch because everyone except for seungmin said it at the same time.

Jisung:“you should smile more often”

Minho:“you remind me of a little fox”

Bangchan:“you make me want to protect that smile”

Seungmin:“I admit it, for a psycho like you you can fool the whole world with that innocent smile”

Changbin:“an arrow went straight to my heart the moment you first smiled that angelic smile”

They kept complimenting him and he felt really uneasy to receive all that attention.

IN:“you are all creeps! *turn to changbin* ESPECIALLY YOU! disgusting, Don't come near me”

Jeongin stood up and decided to leave.

Changbin:“wait Innie...you weren't meant to hear that, everyone was complimenting your smile and I— Jeongin, don't leave”

Changbin just followed him after.

Jisung:“our big softie and our cold prince became friends now, i hope the best for them”

Bangchan:“ both of them are gonna teach you self defense and how to shoot Jisung, so be prepared”

Jisung just nodded his head and then felt nervous about how he's gonna communicate with Jeongin.

Chan then told the rest of the team to go rest because tomorrow is gonna be a big busy day.

.

.

.

.

.

*knock*  *knock*

Changbin:“Innie, I'm sorry...don't act cold towards me again, I really wanna be your friend”

*knock* *knock*

IN:“GO AWAY PERVERT!!! LEAVE ME THE F*CK ALONE”

(Why does this feel like that scene from frozen... Do YoU wAnNa bUiLd A SnOwmAnnnn~)

Changbin sat on the floor with his back leaning on the door bringing his knees to his chest and putting his arms on top of them.

Changbin:“I won't give up on you remember, I'll be your friend till the end”

Just after he said those lines, on the other side of the door there was Jeongin sitting in the same position as him.

Changbin:“i won't move from here until you open the door and let me in, Jeongin”

The younger crossed his arms on top of his knees and put his head on top of them muttering something under his mouth.

IN:“I've always hated my name...then why am I starting to like it now...”