𝟜𝟝: Organization's Taewon

(𝔸𝔾𝔸𝕀ℕ! 𝕋𝔸𝔼𝕎𝕆ℕ 𝕀𝕊 𝕁𝕌𝕊𝕋 𝔸 ℝ𝔸ℕ𝔻𝕆𝕄 ℕ𝔸𝕄𝔼 𝕀 ℙ𝕀ℂ𝕂𝔼𝔻)

*on the phone*

"DID YOU HEARD ME TAEWON?!"

Taewon(stuttering):"y-yes!!"

"That fetus gang... there is something that is telling me they didn't kill soojung without a reason, I think they are after us so be careful and don't not be a fool like your partner was"

Taewon:"I'll be careful and I will protect the lab and the company"

"And something else, on what I heard from one of soojung's men who survived, is about that boss of that gang, he is in his early twenties and he's called by I.N, so be aware of him, I'll update you more about those gangs soon."

He then cut the call.

Taewon sighs in relief while holding his chest that contains his fast heartbeats.

Taewon(looking towards his phone):"act all bossy just because you're older than all of us *spit* F*ck you! Your dad was a p*ssy among our grandparents"

He pulled his hair back and lit up a cigarette and started smoking, after a couple of smokes he held the small cigarette between his fingers and thought of what he was told.

Taewon:"that mother f*cker soojung let himself get killed easily by some weaklings kids, tch...i think I have to deal with them by myself"

.

.

.

.

.

Minho:"who ate my f*cking lunch?"

He stepped to the living while holding an empty lunchbox in his hands while walking towards the couch where Seungmin and Chan were sitting planning for the mission.

(They rent a house near Taewon company for the mission because SKZ mansion is very far from the company)

Seungmin(raised his hand):"that would be me and it was delicious especially the kimchi rice"

Minho ran towards him and grabbed his collar and yelled at him.

Minho:"YOU FUCKER GLUTTONOUS! I'LL KILL YOU!"

Chan sighs, putting down the papers that he was reading and goes between them separating them from each other.

Bangchan(look towards Minho):"will you both calm THE F*CK DOWN!! *turns towards Seungmin* we are on a mission"

Seungmin(smirk):"you heard him, let me go"

Minho glares at Seungmin for his behavior but then lets go of him and sits down at the couch letting out a frustrated sigh.

Bangchan:"Seungmin go buy him lunch"

Seungmin looked at his boss with wide eyes believing he won this fight with Minho.

Seungmin:"but boss-"

Chan cuts him right away while Minho smirks seeing his face.

Bangchan"SHUT UP! I'm the boss and those are my orders, now go look for a nearby diner and buy him lunch"

Now it's Minho's turn to look towards the younger, cross his arms showing his victory smile.

Minho(smirk):"you heard him, now go"

Bangchan:"you go with him Minho"

But it wasn't his victory either.

Minho(yelling):"WHAT?! WHY?!"

Bangchan:"because I said so and this would be a good chance for both of you to learn how to be on a good terms, NOW GO!!"

Both couldn't fight back so they did as he said, going out together still giving each other that "I don't like being with you" Look.

a half an hour after both of them left, Chan took this opportunity and decided to go give Taewon a visit.

.

.

.

.

.

Seungmin:"tell me, are you and Jisung dating?"

that took Minho by surprise and made him choke on his sandwich that Seungmin bought for him.

Minho:"I almost died B*tch! Next time ask that type of questions when I'm not eating"

He took a sip of his cola after.

Seungmin:"so are you dating or..."

Minho takes a bite from his sandwich then looks towards him while chewing it.

Minho:"I don't recall that it was any of your f*cking business, nerd"

The hacker just adjusted his glasses after what he said.

Seungmin:"so you're dating then"

Minho:"why would you ask such a thing in the first place?"

The hacker puts his elbows on the table getting closer to his hyung who still hasn't finished his sandwich.

Seungmin(whisper):"because I caught you guys kissing and also during the gang meeting you were awkwardly silent so I have to ask"

Minho:"it's not a secret anyway so I don't care if the whole world knows, now let me eat in peace you moron"

Seungmin was surprised at how Minho is so confident and proud that he isn't ashamed or embarrassed of dating Jisung.

He won't lie that was cool from his hyung.