𝟜𝟟

Taewon:"WHAT!?"

He throws the almost blank papers on one of his servant's face.

"I said, we couldn't find any information about a gang named SKZ sir"

Taewon had given orders to find any valid information about the SKZ gang and they found nothing about the gang, mostly likely to be a ghost gang or somethin.

Taewon:“YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!! don't they have a criminal record?”

This man is gonna lose his nuts... How can a criminal gang that does illegal activities isn't familiar or known around the police force or the government.

"No sir, we searched for the victim's names of the YUI organization and we couldn't find anything that could connect us to the gang members sir"

Taewon:“S*IT! I hope "he" finds something useful”

.

.

.

.

.

Bangchan:“so here what are we gonna do, we're gonna look through Taewon's company background and the hospital that he's in contract with, our mission is just to gain information”

The trio gathered around for a meeting about their mission purpose and to collect as much information they could find about taewon, the company and the organization.

Seungmin:“we can go around and ask the consumers”

The hacker spoke his idea out loud and the boss nodded his head towards him liking the sound of that.

Minho:“I'll try getting closer to Taewon”

That had brought both of their attention and the boss wonder of how Minho was going to do it so he asked...

Bangchan:“how so?”

Minho:“I'll ask one of my friends from every gang I joined to help me gain his trust”

Ohh.. So this is how he meant when he says he'll get closer to him. The hacker found it as an opportunity to make fun of him.

Seungmin:“is this when your friends put him in danger and you rescue him and be by his side... tch~ classic”

Minho glared at him.

Bangchan:“is that your plan? I think it is a good idea”

Can someone explain to Seungmin why he has a very easygoing boss.

Seungmin:“tell me why it is a good idea”

Bangchan:“Minho might be a calm person but he's a really secretive guy and Taewon would see that on him, he's a truthful one and I'm glad he joined my gang”

He wants to deny that but it is true, Minho is really an honest loyal guy.

Minho:“and I'm glad you welcomed me into your gang with big arms”

Both smiled at each other and the hacker just looked at them with disgusting side eyes.

Seungmin:“all of you are disgusting”

.

.

.

.

.

Hyunjin and Felix decided to go visit the gang at the penthouse. They stepped in holding each other's hands searching for someone in the living room.

Hyunjin:“you sure they aren't out for a mission?”

Felix shrugged his shoulders to his best friend then started looking around the penthouse again searching for anyone familiar.

Jisung:“ohh! What a pleasant surprise... It's the hyunlix couple!”

Both turned around to find the ex-party planner yet the new gang member walking towards them.

Felix(confused):“hyunlix?”

Once Jisung arrived at where the two best friends were standing, he then turned towards Felix and smiled at him.

Han:“your guys ship name, the "hyun" From hyunjin and "lix" From Felix and both combine into "hyunlix" cute isn't it...?”

After hearing what Jisung said, both of Hyunjin and Felix blushed looking towards each other then averted their gaze the moment their eyes landed on one another avoiding making any awkward moment between them.

Felix:“where is Channie-hyung?”

The chef was quick to change the topic and Jisung was quick to answer him.

Jisung:“didn't you know? Chan-hyung, Seungmin and Mr. Minho all the three of them went on a mission to gain information”

it wasn't something new. Felix understands it is a part of his brother's business so maybe he'll visit another time.

Changbin:“Jisung...where did you—ohh Felix you're here and you brought your boyfriend”

Again. both blushed again. Avoid each other again. And ignored it again.

Hyunjin:“we were just leaving, we came to visit Chan-hyung but it seems he's not here ...let go lix”

Hyunjin dragged Felix and was about to step out from the penthouse but Jisung stood in front of them blocking their only way out.

Jisung:“why don't you guys stay and learn self-defense with me?”