CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4: The Nightmare

Yurika throws the cassette tape to the trash bin and went to her classroom, still Sumire is still napping on her chair not chatting to her friends this made Yurika a slight grin on her face. If she wants to put a knife into her heart she should avoid getting the police involve to the school right? She wants to ruin her career in Vidian Academy and make sure she will learn her place.

Yurika then sat onto her chair and starts a chat with Midori, "Ang tagal mo dumating Yurika, May nangyare ba?" Midori said to Yurika, "Wala, May pinuntahan lang ako sa Drama Club." Yurika said to Midori, "Hala gusto mo naba Magjoin ng Drama Club!?" Midori said to Yurika with a smile on her face, "Hindi yan ang ibig sabihin ko." Yurika said to Midori, "Aww Okay, Kala ko makasama kita sa Drama Club. By the way Kilala mo ba si Pippi?" Midori said to Yurika.

"Pippi Hunamino? Anong meron sa kanya?" Yurika said to Midori. "Alam mo tinulungan kana kanina hindi mo ba maalala? Tinulungan ka niya na na I scold si Sumire! Alam ko meron siyang galit kay Sumire parang gusto niya siyang patayin eh. Pero hindi ko alam ang dahilan kung bakit galit na galit siya sa kanya."

Midori Keeps talking to Yurika about Pippi more but Yurika ignores them 30 seconds later the Teacher walks in and Starts to discuss. While the teacher is discussing in front Yurika keeps thinking about Pippi and use her to make Sumire fall. 

She then grabbed her notebook and wrote what her plans are, After that the teacher announced it's time for lunch and she stopped writing on her notebook, she put it inside her bag and inside she placed it very far so  that no one will see it when she's gone. She then plans what Club to join. "Ano Yurika? Anong Club ang gusto mong Ijoin?" Midori said to Yurika while they are walking around the club rooms. "Ano nalang Drama Club nalang para may kasama ka." Yurika said to Midori, "Hala totoo? Magjojoin ka sa Drama Club!? Yehey!" Midori said while she is jumping of joy.

"Oo." Yurika said to Midori, "Tara mag practice na tayo!" Midori said to Yurika while they are walking around the whole school, "Mag Practice?" Yurika said to Midori, "Ano ba Yurika! Diba sinabi ng Teacher natin na may Big Roleplay ang Drama Club sa Friday?"  Midori said to Yurika, They went to the School Gym and introduced Yurika to the other Drama Club members. "Ah Chief, Ito pala si Yurika ang bagong member natin." Midori said to Itadori Wakaizumi the Substitute Leader of the Drama Club.

"Siya Yung Leader?" Yurika said to Midori, "Substitute lang, Yung Leader kasi absent for 3 Weeks kasi may Role siya sa TV Series." Midori said to Yurika while they are whispering each other. "Oh Hello Yurika Saisho, Am I Correct?" Itadori said to Yurika, "Yes po." Yurika said to Itadori while bowing to him. "I heard a lot about you, So narinig mo na ba na may big Roleplay tayo sa Friday?" Itadori said to Yurika, "Yes po Nasabi napo ni Midori." Yurika said to Itadori.

"Good, Perfect Timing ka Yurika, Ngayon yung first Practice natin." Itadori said to Yurika, after the conversation between the two the 8 Members starts practicing for the Big Roleplay, You might notice that "Why would Yurika be a Good Actress since she can't feel any emotions?" Yes it will be so complicated for Yurika so at first Yurika was struggling how to act tremendously but after 3 hours of practicing she got the Antagonist Role.

While Yurika was seating at the chair on the school gym and drinking water. Jokichi walks in and greeted the Whole group. Yurika was shocked and quickly hides behind the curtains blushing. "Bakit siya nandito...?" Yurika said to herself continuously blushing behind the curtains. Midori greeted Jokichi and looks behind the curtains seeing Yurika.

"Huy anong ginagawa mo diyan? Lokoloko kaba?" Midori whispered to Yurika. "Umalis ka Midori..!" Yurika whispered to Midori but Midori seems to not here Yurika, "Ano ang sinasabi mo? !!!!!" Yurika accidently says the sentence enough to hear the whole group. "May Problema bah Midori-Chan?" Jokichi said to Midori while looking at her suspiciously, Jokichi tries to look behind her, "Ay wala Senpai.. May Naiwan kasi ako.. hehehe." Midori said to Jokichi while her face is sweating.

Jokichi bought the lies and says good byes the group and left the gym. Midori sighs of relief and scolded Yurika, But Yurika ignores what she is saying and keeps thinking about her future with her "Senpai" Jokichi, The day has finally ended and Yurika headed home and went straight to bed. She sleeps peacefully and suddenly she wakes up, she noticed that she not in her Room she's somewhere Dark, Forbidden & Quiet Place. She walks around and found a mysterious note  on the floor.

She opens the note and reads it. "DEATH TO SUMIRE............." The note said she then looks up and she is shocked by what she saw, She sees Sumire's dead bodies floating she fell in shock, and then she wakes up sweats running down her body, she then grabs a drink. she then accidently breaks the glass, she quickly grab the glass she noticed that it's only 2 pieces that broke. "Dalawang Piraso lang.. anong ibig sabihin nito...?"

-----------------------------------

'Ano Kayang Ibig Sabihing Dalawang Piraso lang?'

A TRAILER FOR THE NEXT 2 CHAPTERS!