Them.

"Hahh..haa.. fuck keep going please please please im so close..!" he said to me, not caring others walked near us and would hear.

"Oh? Is that how you want me to stroke it? Fast and you just watching my hand go up and down.." I replied smiling at him quivering lip and his eyes rolled back a bit. He moaned a little louder as I gently wrapped my hand around his neck and moved my hand faster.

"Please.. please..! I'm- I'm so close bab-baby..!" he was practically begging me to keep going and stroking his long cock till he mumbled the rest and burst on all my clothes with a relieving moan.

"Haahh.. fuck that was good." he he laying his head on the wall as I feel his cock just pulsating in my hand as I'm still slowly stroking it.

"You wanna leave me dry don't you? F-fuck it was just ssso good." His words slurring and his sentences stuttering as I go a little faster. But i knew that everything was out of his system then and there so i wiped everything off and and slowly putting his cock away so I wouldn't hurt him. He winced a little since I couldn't pull his boxers fully down.

I couldn't get over the fact that his cock was just pulsing in my hand and every time I squeezed just a bit a little more of him cum came out. Fuck, I wanna see him like that more. I thought to myself as I saw his face just have a certain glow to it.

"What?" he asks a little out of breath but his eyes being curious to why I'm staring deep into them. I smiled at him and laughed a little patting his pants a bit and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Nothing you big dummy."

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, I'm just admiring how you look right now." I smirked as I knew what next to say. I love him with all my heart and he loves me, I think. We always do this and I love teasing him after everything since he teases me too.

"Soo.. you like when I talk to you like that?" I say holding my laugh back and he looks at me and then immediately looks away.

"It was something.." but he gently nods his head as I burst out laughing and just laying my head on his shoulder.

"What!? It was good okay, is that what you wanted me to say!" He says all embarrassed by the fact that he came all over me to the sound of my voice and just seeing me dirty talk to him.

After I calm down a bit I reassure him it's okay and I ask him if he liked it and still looking away he nods. I give him a kiss on the cheek for him to look over and give me a kiss on my cheek in return. We smiled at each other and just gave each other a long passionate hug and a kiss.