Her.

I saw her from the other side of the room. I immediately felt something rise up. No, not that. My heart rate had gone up by just seeing her gorgeous face and beautiful features with that makeup that suited her. Well, I didnt know if it suited her as good as other makeup but.. it just did. As I noticed that I was staring a little too much I turned away and started to think about what her name would be.

Isabella? No, doesn't fit her. Briona? Not that either. Maybe she's not even a latina like I'm thinking. But I saw her features and the way she did her makeup, and I knew she was. I kept thinking about her name till my ex walked up to me and killed my mood.

"What do you want Mariana?" I asked her annoyed since I had my eye on a new girl. She looked annoyed at me too but she just got on with it.

"Don't talk to me like that when you cheated on me Valentino. I saw you eyeing Estrella so don't even try anything with her, she most definitely wouldn't like you pendejo."  I noticed in her tone that the last part was sour, as I wasn't even looking at her anymore and I was staring at the beautiful girl. Estrella. Fits her perfectly.

I looked back at Mariana and laughed at her and then walked away. But before I grabbed a volleyball to try and impress Estrella, she grabbed my arm looking at me a little deflated.

"Enserió Valentino, you hurt me a lot. What did the other girl have that I didn't? I know I'm pretty but you made me feel like shit! One more chance?" She looked at me with her pleading eyes, but the truth is I was bored of Mariana and I had told her and she got herself hurt. Not my fault she was so down bad for me.

"Mariana.. I told you that I was bored of you. Don't turn this on me when I told you that I'd hurt you, and besid-"

"No Valentino! I want you please! Just please think about giving me another chance and I promise you I'll keep you just as satisfied as the last girl. You won't even look at another girl or Estrella..!" The said still hushing her voice as we were in the gym, but either way she was still kinda loud. I looked over at Estrella and I noticed she was looking this way. I looked back at Mariana and realized she wasn't the girl I liked. She wasn't the girl I thought she was. I let loose of her hand and grabbed the ball and just started playing with the volleyball by myself.

"Pásala wey! Queremos jugar fútbol!" Ugh.. the annoying ass soccer kids always got in my way. I'm all for soccer but not when I'm trying to impress a beautiful girl. I knew that if they got their hands on the ball they would include me but be talking about me and Mariana.

"Quiero jugar volley wey, ya vete." I smirked at them and just kept on setting the ball to the wall. They kept whining but when they noticed that I was ignoring them they left and started talking about Mariana. I looked over to see if Estrella was looking and she was. I smiled at her while still setting the ball to the wall but it accidentally hit my head after I missed it. I closed my eyes for a split second but when I opened then the was there laughing at me, is that good or bad?

I walked over to the rolling ball that gotten me closer to her but she has also gone to give me the ball. I saw her upclose and the sight of her really made my heart beat speed up.

"I've heard your name is Valentine? Am I right?"

Her accent was so pretty. "Valentino but, Valentine is fine either way. I'm guessing you're Estrella? I heard your name but never really came up to you"

"And why would you come up to me? You want something from me?" she smiled at me and I felt myself about to turn red.

"Well I noticed you right from across the room just now, are you new? I've never really seen you." I asked her since I was genuinely confused as to why I never saw her, she just smiled at me.

"No Valentino, I'm just usually sitting down I don't do much during pe." But of course, a pretty girl like her with hips like those wouldn't have to.

"I just go up to any volleyball that I see. You like any sports or just sitting?" she gave me a mad look and I feel as if I said something wrong..

"You really think I just sit down? Calling me fat Valentines day?" I have a nickname already?

"No, No! I just meant since you're sitting down, by the way you look you seem like you don't need pe!" I'm trying to reassure her but she smirks at what I just said and I realize it's slipped out.

"No!! I mean-" she starts laughing and see her pretty smile. She waves her hands around trying to apologize through her laughs. I feel real embarrassed but I just laugh with her.

"Ay no Valentines day, you're so silly. Why would Mariana ever break up with you?" Ouch, guess they're friends, no wonder she told me to back off Estrella. I scratch my head by the awkward question and just tell her that Mariana was crazy for me but I didn't feel the same in the vaguest way that I can.

"Soo yeah.. I kinda broke it off with her but I dont mind whatever she says about me."

"So if any other girl was batshit crazy about you, you wouldn't feel the same Valentino?"

I think about the question and I know she wants me to answer that in the way she would wanna hear it. "Depends on the girl, I didn't feel a connection with Mariana but.. I think I could with someone that I like, you know?"

She smiles at me and I ask for her socials after gym and she agrees to it.

"I'm not that close with Mariana, she just sat near me during math and I also heard the rumors about you and her Valentino." She says trying to talk to me more as we go near our classes. I give her my phone to input her socials in there. Number and insta.. hell yea.

I wink at her and walk away as she goes to her friends and immediately goes on her phone. I think if I should play her or be loyal but I decide whatever down the road happens, happens.

. new story hope u liek🌚.
I'll maybe continue this later on so there most likely will be another part.😊😊😊