𝟝𝟘

(𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕕𝕠 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕒𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝕒** 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕡𝕒𝕝𝕤, 𝕤𝕠 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕚𝕥)

Taewon was taking a ride around the city with his blue sport car, he was going towards his company's direction this early morning. He is very furious right now because of the whole SKZ gang thing. Taewon can't get any slices of information about this mysterious gang and that makes him lose his nuts.

Taewon:“just you wait SKZ...I'll burn you with my bare hands”

He stepped out of his car and walked straight towards his company.

the day went by and Later on that night it was time where he leaves his company or grabs a drink at the bar before going home but that wasn't planned yet so he should think about it more while driving his car.

Approaching his car, Taewon saw a gang of 4 people that was thrice bigger than his size waiting for him besides his car.

Taewon:“hello gentlemen, can I help you?”

One of the guys walked up to him and stood in front of him where he was taller than Taewon by 8 inches and the CEO needed to raise his head to look up. The giant put his arm around his shoulder.

"You gotta let me take a ride in that beautiful car you have there, bro"

Taewon:“are you going to steal it away?”

The giant just laughed and his other mates laughed with him and Taewon laughed with them as well but it was more like a nervous laugh, he's now scared... The guy's a pu§y.

"I'll decide after I drive that pretty car"

The giant ordered two out of his three mates to lift Taewon and sit with him at the back seat while the other mate who was left out, sat beside the giant in the passenger seat.

(Let's name that giant... Geum Jinwo)

Jinwo did as he wanted and drove Taewon's sport car around the city until he reached a place where there's nobody around, kind of like an Alley... more like an open wide one.

Taewon:“where are we?”

He said panicking while looking left and right where jinwo's mates were still holding onto his shoulders and arms.

Jinwo:“it where we hang out most of the time and beat the s*it out of people. Boys! Bring him out”

His mates brought the CEO to the alley and threw him onto the ground and at that moment Taewon started begging for his life on his knees and his hands collided.

Taewon“please spare my life and my car please I don't want to die just yet please”

He was in the urge to cry and peeing his pants because his life is in a dangerous line and all he did was pray to God to send him someone to save him from his s*itty situation.

Jinwo:“beg as much as you want because no one is gonna save your a§”

The four men gathered around the poor man who was scared like a cat being surrounded by hungry aggressive dogs.

"HEY!! YOU GUYS!! YOU CAN'T JUST PARK YOUR CAR HERE!!! NOW HOW AM I GONNA GO THROUGH?!!"

Everyone looked in the car direction and there was a guy wearing all black with his hood on while waving his hand for them to notice him, Jinwoo sent one of his mates to go beat him up which made Taewon get worried about the innocent stranger.

But once the mission guy arrived at that hoodie guy, the next minute he was kissing the floor.

"I said park your car away not send your men or whatever to beat the s*it out of me"

He jumped off sliding on top of the car's hood going the other side where the gang were at and just walked past them but Taewon stopped him by screaming...

Taewon:“NO! DON'T GO!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! I'LL PAY YOU!!”

That made the hoodie guy stop on his tracks looking back at him with a smirk.

"Really? Because I'm broke"

Taewon:“YES! I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU SAY JUST SAVE ME PLEASE!!!”

That was a green flag for the hoodie guy to run towards the men that were triple his size and risk it in, kicking the first on his left then punching the other on his right while dodging Jinwoo punches... His feet slide backwards where he puts his fists up and his hoodie finds its way escaping his head showing his whole face.

That guy is pretty and handsome.

"Come on boys, you're making me get bored here"

That made both two guys get angry and that caused them to both run towards him at the same time, he Dodge the first person who about to loose his balance so the hoodie guy give him a back kick to fall down the floor that made him pass out and for the second person start attacking him by sending some punches but he blocked them and then threw punches to his head, to his shoulder, and to his knee making the big guy fall backwards.

(m'sorry... I sucks at writing fighting scenes)

Jinwoo:“for someone as small as you... you can fight, what is your name buddy?”

"Sorry, but I don't give my name to losers"

That pissed jinwoo that makes him about to grab a knife where Taewon saw that and was about to warn the other but he couldn't when the giant grabbed the CEO and pointed the dragger at his neck.

Jinwoo:“aren't you going to be the loser who's gonna lose his money bank right now”

"Wow! Bro...calm down I—*raise hands* I gave up"

Taewon:“WHAT?!”

The hoodie guy casually walked towards the two while his arms behind his head, then stand in front of them showing that he surrendered.

Taewon:“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

"He got a knife!"

Taewon:“I don't care... I'm paying you to save my a§”

"But then my a§ would be in danger"

Jinwoo:“SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!!!”

he pointed the knife at the hoodie guy for seconds and those three seconds were enough for him to slap that knife away and push Jinwo away from Taewon. He grabs him by his arm and both start running away from that alley away from the giant who was still on the ground.

Taewon:“WE LEFT MY CAR THERE!!!”

They didn't stop, they kept running.

"What is more important? Your car or your life right now, rich snob!!!"

Taewon:“tch...i hate when stuff like that is right in this kind of situation”

(𝔸̀ 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕧𝕣𝕖)