1. Bewafiyaan

''Betrayal is never easy to handle and there is no right way to accept it''

For the last two months, her husband was too busy. Although he is always a busy man nowadays he is busier. He already told her that these three months will be very hectic for him & he does not when he will reach home & when he will be absent from home. It was a merger. AR & MR which was settled in Bombay were planning to merge their business for better opportunity. It was only for the Mumbai branch. In Delhi, AR will work independently. He already informed her about his erratic hours. It was an important deal for AR. After spending 3 years with Arnav she had become used to his busy schedules. Now it feels like it was part of her life. She knew very well that her husband was a workaholic. Now she feels more surprised if her husband is free or stays at home on two consecutive Sundays. If other people know about it they must be very surprised that their relationship is surviving because both husband & wife were able to spend very little with each other. But it is said that we used to get the environment we live in. Khushi was also used to it & they were not living alone.

Arnav's whole family was living together so she was not alone at home. Their married life had been like this since the beginning so it didn't bother Khushi. We can also think that she never got a chance to spend much time with her husband, which is why she didn't know what it was like. In short, Khushi molded herself accordingly & she was happy. There was one more reason that Khushi didn't expect from Arnav because before marriage Arnav told her that he didn't believe in love & marriage. He is getting married because his family wants to see him married. He is doing it for their sake. So if still giving consent to her marriage then she should not expect much from him. At that time, Khushi didn't understand the depth of his words. According to her opinion, they both were strangers so it was obvious how they loved each other. For Khushi, the definition of love was very different. She was not a romantic person. Her approach towards life was practical. She never understood how people fall in love at first sight. Of course, she enjoyed the romantic movies. But she firmly believed that it was for screen only. In real life, it does not happen. At least for her, it was a fool's paradise. So when Arnav told her his opinion about love & marriage she didn't feel that she should reject the proposal for these reasons. Her parents were satisfied with the alliance so she also accepted without a fuss or fear.

She started her married life without expectation. She saw a few broken relationships in her life. In India, a girl has to adjust a lot. Still, it didn't give a warranty that her married life would be happy. So Khushi didn't accept much. She wanted to go with the flow. She decided that she would invest her emotions after she was sure that they were worth it. She also knew that it would be easy for her to move on if they had to split up.

Initially, Arnav was skeptical about Khushi & their relationship because his profession was such that he had to deal with many women. As much as he knew about them, most of them had a big fancy dream about love & marriage. His sister was the biggest example of it. She was very lovey-dovey type thank God her life partner Mr. Shyam Jha was like her only. So they both were living happily. Therefore, Arnav told Khushi his thoughts about Marriage & love so that she could make her decision wisely. But with time Arnav became comfortable with his wife. He understood that she was not expecting any stars from him. She was a simple girl with simple desires. Arnav liked her. It was another thing that he never openly told him that he liked her or loved her. He understood that his wife was practical like him. She didn't expect any romantic gestures from him. They both were comfortable with each other. So their marriage life was going very smoothly till now. Their Families were also happy.

There has been a little change in Shantivan in the last month. Nowadays one of Khushi's friends Sheetal Kapoor was staying with them. Sheetal has been working with Malhotra Industries for the last few years. It was the same company with which AR was doing a merger. On behalf of her company 'MI' a team of 10 people was appointed. Sheetal was also part of that team. It was a Bombay-based company so the team had to stay in Delhi for the merger purpose. MI provided a villa for their employees. But Sheetal wanted to stay separately. She didn't like the idea of staying with other employees. It was below her status. By chance, Anjali & Khushi had gone to AR to sign some papers. At that time, they bumped into Sheetal.