002 • 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬, 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧
𝐉𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐯'𝐬

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬, 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐉𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐯'𝐬

"Nigga ain't nobody fucking with ha nasty ass" nazzy said mugging everybody.

Sdot smacked his lips and he said "nigga that bitch be ever who gon fuck with ha nasty ass."

Sk looked at him and he said "he would he over bringing that bitch in the vid."

"My question is why you even ask ha to do" I said shaking my head in disbelief.

Nazzy smacked his lips and he said "Nigga it was just a video it ain't like that."

Sk side eyed him and he said "after y'all fuck you ain't say that."

I started laughing and nazzy said "bro you chattin right now mh."

"And nigga I know you not laughing you was with vae all that night" sdot said passing me the blunt.

I shook my head and I said "nigga there's a difference me her are talking they were fucking."

Nazzy looked at me and he said "ion know why you fuck with that bitch anyway."

I pass him the blunt and sdot said "like he said he tryna keep her around."

"Is not that I'm fucking with her but she be trippin and shit" I said shrugging my shoulders.

Nazzy shook his head while he looked at me and sdot said "it don't matter we finding you a new bitch tonight.

I just shook my head and the door opened and it was fresh.

"So y'all got to perform tonight at the club" fresh said looking at all of us.

We all look at him and jay said "what club is it."

"Uncle Clifford's" he said going on his phone.

We all smacked are lips and sdot said "We gotta other shit to do we can't be doing that other shit nigga we can't just be doing that."

I started rolling up the blunt and 5ive said "nigga we gon to have to something either way."

Everybody smacked their lips and sdot said "nigga that's not gon get nun of us money right now."

"Y'all a club promotion to anyway tonight since nigga don't like to go out as much" fresh said sitting at their couch.

We all looked at him and sdot said "nigga don't tell me we gotta go over there to uncle Clifford's spot."