Days Like Weeks Like Months

Over The Next Few Days, Kel Seemed To Not Be Getting As Better As Expected And Soon Days Turned Into Weeks Into Months... Was He Ever Going To Get Out Of The Hospital?

Today Seemed Like A Normal Day For Kel, Just Mostly Coughing Up Water And Sometimes Blood...
Kel Some Days Seemed To Be Getting Stronger But Some Days He Seemed To Be Getting Weaker, Today Was One Of The Weaker Days
Kel Coughed Up Some Water And Some Blood To...
Kel Just Laid In His Bed Sideways After
Kel Held His Stomach.. Seeming To Cough Here And There, Even Violent Coughs Sometimes
Today Seemed Bad, Kel Started Violently Coughing A Lot And He Seemed To Be Getting Weaker And Weaker As The Day Went On, By The Evening, He Didn't Bother Moving His Body...
Kel Seemed To Be Dying Soon...
It Didn't Seem Possible But It Could Happen....
..........................................
Aubrey Laid In Bed Thinking About Kel As She Had Visited Him This Morning, It Was Night Now.. Everything Was Silent...
Aubrey Wondered If Next Morning He Would Just Be Dead.. Aubrey Had No One Unless She Tried To Get In Contact With Sunny Again, If He Was Even Still Alive.. Aubrey Had No Hope...
..........................................
Kel Has Always Been An Energetic Monster At Least In The Past...
It Was Hard Seeing Kel In The Hospital Weak And Not Being Able To Hear His Voice For At Least Months
It Hurt Aubrey Seeing Her Best Friend Almost At The Brink Of Death.. Aubrey Hoped Everything Would Go Well In The End....

Let's Hope Shall We...

Please...

...

"Kel Please Survive..." Aubrey Said As She Teared Up

Aubrey Just Watched Kel As He Laid In His Bed Asleep...
Wondering Why This Had To Happen..
Why He Would Do This To Himself And Really Just Why Would You Do It.. What Reason Could You Possibly Have?
Aubrey Wanted To Hear His Voice Again...
After Months Of Not
Maybe Aubrey Should Of Stopped This All But She Didn't...

Good Luck Aubrey...
..............................................
Hey Y'all So It's 3 AM And I Have School Tomorrow And A Math Test So Goodnight 😭✌️