Episode 4

Y/n P.O.V.

After I was done taking team Rwby to their room, I was escorting Jaune to his as we talk a little.

Y/n: How are you feeling, Jaune?

Jaune: Fine, why do you ask.

Y/n: I don't know, I thought you might be feeling overwhelmed or something since everything that happened back at Atlast especially with what you had to do with Penny.

Jaune: *sigh* You're not wrong about that, Y/n. To be honest I didn't believe we even make it back there. Especially with Cinder and Neo giving us some trouble on getting everyone out.

Y/n: Yeah, when I saw you guys getting everyone across the bridge into Mantle. I'll be honest I was getting worried especially what Ambrosious said "Don't fall". Which reminds me, why didn't Ruby ask to put guardrails on the bridge because to me sound like a design flaw.

Jaune: .............

Jaune facepalm.

Y/n: She forgot didn't she.

Jaune: Yeah, Yeah, she did.

Y/n: Eh, it won't even matter anyway. Not while Cinder was firing explosions at everyone making them fly over the edge.

Jaune: That's true.

After the short chat we made it to one of the rooms.

Y/n: Here's your room, Jaune.

I open the door for him as he enters looking around the room.

Jaune: Amazing.

Y/n: Well, I have to get back to my lab now, try to get some rest, Jaune.

Before I can close the door.

Jaune: Wait, what about Pyrrha. Where is she staying?

Y/n: Pyrrha has her own room and has been staying there ever since she arrived here.

Jaune: Really, I expect her and me to share the same room since we're teammates an all.

Y/n: That's true but Phyrra got used to sleeping in her own room for so long. Plus, I know you two have a lot of catching up to do but you can do that later. Right now, rest and let your mind calm down until everything is settled.

Jaune: Ok then....

I then leave the room as I close the door behind me and made my way downstairs to get neo sundae ice cream that I promised her.

Y/n: I can't believe Team Rwby is here and Jaune as well. To be honest this is actually amazing, I never expected more to show up but considering Summer, Phyrra, and Sienna are here. I guess is to be expected until I know what those portals are and why they're bringing people from another world here. Is like one of those Isekai events from anime and book I kept reading about where the protagonist is sent to another world either being summoned, dying in an accident, or being hit by Truck-kun.