Chapter 70.

( Keisha's POV )

Kross came back and watched movies all night with Nasir. I just knew he was gone be tired this morning don't care still going school. " I don't wanna go " he whined " Hush, you shouldn't have stayed up all night if I hear you showed off today you're getting a whooping " I said and he nodded.

We did our hygiene , ate some breakfast and I grabbed Kross keys and we left out. Nasir put his seatbelt on and I reached to put mine on and I saw a open condom wrapper and a thing of lip gloss that shit wasn't in here last night. I rolled my eyes dropping Nasir off at school.

I went back to the house and went back to sleep for a bit I was tired. This nigga Kross has some nerve I can't wait til I wake back up.

•••

I woke up seeing Kross on the game I got on my phone ignoring him. He stared at me I rolled my eyes like nigga fuck you looking at? " What you on yo period? " he asked " No " I said " Well what the fucks yo problem? " he asked " You weird as fuck you stress you want me? But I found a open condom wrapper and lip gloss in your car " I said.

" I ain't fuck nobody I swear probably that weird ass bitch Taylor after I threw her ass out my car. She was a the club going crazy " He said I felt a little relieved. " Look at you over there feeling dumb I'm too grown and I don't wanna nag with you that's all Taylor did " he said and ai nodded. I just sat on my phone not saying anything else I did feel stupid.

" Come here " Kross said and I got up going over to him he sat me on his lap. " I ain't chase you down to fuck you over know that or I would've just fucked and dipped " He said as he rubbed my thigh lord this man making me wet. " Spread yo legs " he demanded. I spreaded them open and he inserted a finger " What I tell you about not wearing panties ? " He said fingering me.

" I'm sorry baby " I moaned " Don't play with me no more " he said fingering me harder and sliding my pants down. " Ride this mf " he said and I slid down and started bouncing " Awnnn " I moaned " shittt " he moaned loudly. He grabbed my by neck pulling me back as I continued to bounce.

" Fuck Keisha FUCKKK " Kross moaned it turned me on hearing him moan. " Ain't no breaking up you mine you hear Me? " he said fucking me harder. " Shit Kross I hear you " I moaned as I cummed all on his dick, " Fuck ma Hop up " he said and I did swallowing all his nut he was in a daze once I did that. I smiled going to shower.

Once I got out Kross was coming in from showering downstairs. My phone was ringing " Hello " I said " Hello Is This the Parent of Nasir Jones? " The lady ask " Yes ma'am this is her " I said " Nasir Has been suspended for fighting a kid and cursing at the teachers " She said.

I sighed " I'm on the way now " I said I was gonna beat tf out of him. " Ima kill your son " I said and I told him " You don't know what happened so chill out on him " He said as we left out I was mad asf I literally just told him have a good day this morning.

We pulled up and went in the other child's parents was there too. " As you see both of these students was in a fight " The principal said " Why'd was you fighting Nasir? " I asked " He punched me 3 times before I hit him back! I told the teacher and she just kept saying sit down " He said.

" So you're suspending my son for defending his self? Where is the teacher cause I got some words for that bitch " I said " We cannot have this " She said " I'm un enrolling him in this school Nasir BEAT HIS ASS " Kross said and he started beating the lil boy up.

" That's what I'm talking about " Kross said " He won't be back " I said leaving we got in the car. " Am I in trouble mama? I'm sorry " He said and I didn't say anything. " You ain't in trouble Nasir I don't like you fighting but you shouldn't even had let him hit you 3 times, after you told the first time you should've just went ahead and beat that lil boys ass " I said.

" No more fighting, you gone be with yo daddy until I find you a new school " I said. " Baby drop me off I got an hair appointment with your sister " I said. " Don't have my son in no club either " I said. " MY son go wherever I go he ain't in no harms way " he said. I rolled my eyes he dropped me off and I went in.

" Hey girl " I said and she said " Hi fat daddy " I said as I grabbed the baby. " Girl his cry baby ass " She said as she started on my hair. " Where that ugly ass boy go " She said I laughed " Not too much him and Nasir gone lords know where " I said " Why his lil butt home " she said.

" Girl Suspended for fighting, but he kept telling his teacher Kross made him beat the boys ass again. So I'm looking for a new school " I said she laughed. " Sounds like our sperm donor when we was younger " She said " Ouuu bitches looking good what's the occasion let's have some drinks tonight? " She said and I nodded.

" That's cool Ima tell Kross so he won't be tripping " I said and she nodded " Thanks sis " I said paying her and waiting for Kross to pull up. They finally came and we headed to get food " Can you watch him tonight while I go have drinks with your sister? " I asked.

" Mmm I guess " He said making me laugh.