-RECAP-

Black Leopard, designated to assemble information about the United Continents of the Americas after they mysteriously terminated communication with the Anthro Union, conveys apprehension of war between the two nations of Earth, that could potentially ignite the spark of a fifth world war. So, they are dispatched in a high-tech submarine across the Atlantic Ocean.

But, along their five-day journey, they are-- incidentally thrown off course after a UCA naval training exercise disables all forms of electronic navigation on their submarine, coming to terms with their fates, they equip themselves for the worst of being crushed thousands of feet below the ocean, but unsuspectingly, are carried by a hurricane were they crash land on shore.

Lost and having no way of attaining contact with their homeland, they are forced to endure in the dying southern wilderness with their submarine and food resources being-- scrapped in the crash landing.

However, an opportunity arises when they discover a lone gas station that could satisfy their food problem, however, Ckleck's irrational actions cause the killing of the store clerk. However, as they quickly try to get away, a young sailor by-- the name of Jona discovers the morbid scene, which unintentionally wraps her in the webs of Black Leopard.

After a torturous means to acquire information from Jona about the UCA, they learn of the UCAS-Deterrance, and a way to contact the Anthro Union, by hijacking the destroyers' subnet and potentially learning about the high-tech weapon that disabled-- their submarine.

However, things are not as they seem as an Admiral by the name of Anthony reveals to them a deeper meaning behind the UCA's actions.

Tensions between the UCA and Black Leopard are high-- but Anthony assures them of safe passage on a ship, and a message of significant importance that needs to reach AU head figures. While the injured Jona is safely-- returned over to the UCA for treatment.

Forced to spend two days on the vessel by the designation Resolute-- Black Leopard sails across the Atlantic to reach Africa but is then subsequently attacked by unknown assailants-- Finpa reveals them to be CLAW, a radical anthro terrorist organi...

Forced to spend two days on the vessel by the designation Resolute-- Black Leopard sails across the Atlantic to reach Africa but is then subsequently attacked by unknown assailants-- Finpa reveals them to be CLAW, a radical anthro terrorist organization, which then ensues Black Leopard to help defend off the attacks, however, the battle is proven difficult-- but thanks to Finpa's earlier warning of sending out a distress call; an AU battleship comes to their aid before the Resolute fell.