SUGAR-2

"h-huh?!" Jake said, there was a mixture of shock at what "heeseung" said He was so surprised that he stood up from his seat. "What's the problem? You seem shocked?" The man named heeseung said as if there was nothing wrong with what he had said just earlier. He also chuckled at the latters reaction, so cute and too pure.

"Do you know what you're talking about?" Jake said out of curiosity
"Yes, of course I am. Didn't you say you need help? Be my sugar baby and I'm sure that I'll treat you right and I'll spend on you no matter how much it costs. You also mentioned that you need help with paying for your mother's treatment. Think carefully about what I said." Heeseung said. It was obvious and heard in his voice that he was not joking and that he was serious about what he said.

"Can I think about it first? It seems like everything is too fast." Jake said while he pouted unconsciously. Heeseung just met Jake but oh sht, you don't know how Jake already makes him crazy by his actions

"Hmm of course." Said heeseung while reaching out something from his pocket " here's my business card. Call me when you made up your mind " He said while handing Jake his bussness card. "Thank you, I'll think about it carefully," Jake said with a tired smile.

He was about to leave when heeseung suddenly spoke "How are you going to go home?" Jake turned in his direction "erm... maybe I will take an Uber" but heeseung seems not convinced to his answer "its already late and dangerous. I will take you to your house" he said about to lead Jake the way to his car "no no its okay" Jake said as he doesn't want to be a burden, although they only met heeseung already did a lot of good things to him and he couldn't afford taking advantage of the man's kindness.

" Really I insist. Please " Heeseung said. Jake is tired and doesn't feel like arguing. The taller man doesn't seem to have any bad intentions If he tells the address of his house . Heeseung looked trustworthy enough so he agreed.

-

Heeseung opened his car door for Jake as the he gets out of his car.

"thank you heeseung. though we just met you've already done lots of kind things to me" heeseung chuckled and smiled at jake. If you ask heeseung, he is not this kind to anyone. He's strict and always short tempered but when his around with this person he just met he's just so calm and feel peace.
It was like his Under a spell—A spell that he doesn't want to last.

" It was nothing I'm glad I could at least help you. I'll get going now. " Said heeseung while he go inside his car again and start the engine "take care heeseung-ah please drive safely. " Jake said as he warmly smiled at heeseung—though it's kind of dark Jake still shines.

"See you next time" Jake added "so there's gonna be a next time huh?" Heeseung said as he chuckled, slightly smirking teasing the younger.  "Erm.." Jake said awkwardly having a tint shade of red in his cheeks feeling embarrassed—He doesn't want to make it obvious that he wants to see heeseung again though he likes (not romantically YET) heeseung's good behavior towards him. He'd like to be friends with him even though heeseung offered Jake to be his sugar baby ..

"I'm just kidding. you're so cute hmm... I'll get going now cutie. See you next time" heeseung bid his final goodbye for today— he is confident that they'll meet more often from now on.