The Mysterious Flower

One year in Biloxi,Mississippi a little boy and his friend found a flower.

What was confusing was that they were living in there beach house and so was the little boys friend. The little boys name was James and the little girls name was Kim. They were close friends but,James wanted to be more than friend's. He had a crush on Kim. He just didnt have the heart to tell her. So here is my book.ENJOY!

The Mysterious Flower

One year in Biloxi, Mississippi two kids and both of there parents were walking into both of there beach houses when Kim and James were playing around outside and Kim triped over a mysterious flower.

"Hey James" Kim said. "Yeah"James said. "look at that"Kim said very mysteriously. "It's green blue and pink flower"James said."Can you get me my flour pot out of my house"Kim said."ok"James said.

James and Kim had went into Kim's beach house and investigated on the flower and 3hours later James had found some information on the flower it was called the Morph J Flower (not a real flower). This rare flower is only grown in the Philippines.Its one of a kind and cost a fortune.It was shipped to Biloxi,Mississippi in1994."We should sell"James said. " How about we dont sell it" Kim said. HEY GUYS THIS IS THE END OF THE 1ST part OF THE MYSTERIOUS FLOWER WANT TO READ THE REST LOOK FOR IT ON JULY 1ST TITLED:  chapter 2 THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!