Author's Notes/Requests

Hello Lovelies!

I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate you all, and what I would be doing since my completion of "Making Up For Lost Time."

As some of you know by my responses in the chat, I am extremely grateful for all the time you took out of your guys' days to spend it reading my book! I couldn't have done it without all the support and love from you all!

But now, onto the main points of this post; What I'll be doing next and a request platform.

As you can see on my page, I'm writing a poem book based on my life, from my experiences and my thoughts on topics. If there's ever a topic you wish for me to write about in there, or anything you'd like me to write about, comment under this post and I'll be sure to do it or at least respond to the message (I may even privately message you with questions about your request).

I do have a book called "Gianni," which I have yet to post due to its complexity. I'll put the blurb down below:

After a series of unfortunate events, Malcom Gordan got his ass in an FBI office. He doesn't get put in prison, doesn't get charity work, not house arrest(not like he has a home to be confined to) and doesn't even get sent off into the nightmare that is the foster care system.No.Malcolm gets shipped off to the richest-of-the-rich part of New York to live with the family he never knew about, which sure as hell doesn't (but kind of does) want.How fun.Oh, and his ex-boyfriend returns to town, because of course he does.

So, there it is! Let me know if it sounds interesting at all!

That's all I had to say, but thank you all again for your support!!

Toodles my lovelies!