1: Quit

(Above will be what grace is wearing)

"Do I quit?"

"No scoob. Friends don't quit"

Daphne yells out for the gang to help her as the ghost carries her over it's shoulder, grace stands just next to the switch she is meant to pull for the plan to work and to capture the ghost.

"Okay now I really have a wedgie!" Daphne yells and grace grimaces.

"Grace, fred, come in" velmas voice comes over the mic connected to Grace's ear and she answers immediately.

"Here velms" she answers but there is none from fred making her sigh.

"Fred can you hear me?" Velma asks again sounding annoyed and grace looks over seeing the blonde checking himself out in the mirror.

"Fredster here, velms" he replies and graces scoffs out a laugh.

"Leave the hair alone pretty boy" she teases over the mic and he glaces her way giving her a look.

"Shockingly Daphne's been captured again" Velma starts sarcastically, ignoring the two.

"That's okay, when the Luna ghost rounds the corner with Daphne, shaggy and Scooby will pop out of the barrel-" Velma says.

"Then grace will activate the conveyer belt, spilling the oil onto the floor" feed continues before hiding when the Luna ghost giggles.

"Just remember my plan" Velma whispers to the two as they watch before Scooby tail is set on fire making him jump out of the barrel and grace slaps a hand over her mouth with wide eyes.

"boo" the Luna ghost says simply and gets a horrifyed scream from the great Dane before shaggy pops out as well.

He whispers to Scooby, grace not hearing quite what he was saying but it looked like he was scolding him before he turns around the duo screaming in horror as the ghost blasts fire at them.

"Now grace!" Velma whisper yells and grace is quick to press the button starting up the oil that spills just under the boys barrel.

"Go away! Go!" Scooby yells before his head pops out as well as shaggys legs as they try to run but get nowhere thanks to the oil making grace grimace with a small curse.

"Run!" Scooby screams.

"Like I'm trying buddy!" Shaggy retorts.

"Fred now!" Velma yells before fire is blasted at the duo again this time they are successful in running, but they run blindly as shaggy can't see only being lead by the screaming dog.

"I got him!" Fred calls out but is slammed into by shaggy and Scooby as they run away, Fred tries catching the Luna ghost with the hose but instead hits Velma who falls, grace could have sworn her soul left her body before the brunette girl stops mid air by the chains wrapped around her ankle, ouch.