10 | ETHEREAL

How strange to dream of you even when I'm wide awake

ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| Chapter X |

YOU lay on the grass sprawled like a starfish, your eyes staring at the sky like ocean waves cascading to the glowing sunlight, ethereal.

" So peaceful... "

You almost fell asleep at the grass cushion beneath you, until the sun decided to take a rest as the moon take over.

" Dearest, come now you wouldn't want your mother to be fuming right..? "

A gentle voice tickled your ear, It was your grandmother, a gentle woman compared to your devil spawned mother.

Your Grandmother, Amaryllis Higanbana L/n, Who defines the femme fatale back in her days, a lethal woman and is rumored to have a multiple horde of women and men beneath her finger tips.

You couldn't actually fathom how this sweet and gentle woman was a venomous lady back in her days, but there's only one thing that you definitely understood, her daughter inherited it.

Your grandmother was a narcissist, a hypocrite, she definitely knew that your mother was taking away your childhood, your will to have fun and be free to express yourself, yet she hasn't done nothing, why..?

She's guilty.

" Hey..grandma.. why is mama like that to me..? "

You held you grandmother's wrist walking back home gripping it tightly, your doe eyes staring back at her.

Your grandmother eyes widened as she looked down at you, she halted her step.

" I'm afraid.. It's all my fault, dear child. "

" Your fault...? " You asked her innocently.