chapter 8

Guys I was smiling like an idiot while writing and rechecking this chapter. I hope you like too. Please do votes and let me know how was the chapter commenting🦋♥️

The next morning, Aashi woke up enveloped in Maanveer's comforting embrace. She tilted her head and found him gazing at her. Playfully, she narrowed her eyes and asked, " app jag rahe the" He nodded, gently tucking a stray strand of her hair behind her ear.

(You were awake?)

"To aise kyu pade hai,office Nahi jaana?"she teased, wondering why he lingered in bed when he had work.

(Why were you still lying here then, not going to the office?)

"Office to Chale jayenge,magar aapka ye khubsurat chehra dekhke ke jo sukun milta hai,wo kaise miss karte"he confessed, his eyes reflecting deep admiration. Aashi blushed, feeling a delightful flutter in her stomach at his words.

("I'll go to the office, but how could I miss the tranquility that washes over me when I see your beautiful face? How could I ignore that?)

"Ab ye apke gulabi gaal. Hayeeee kya hi Kare subah subah itna haseen nazara" he continued, his hand lightly resting on his chest as he admired her flushed complexion. Aashi giggled, her heart swelling with affection and shyness.

(Now, these rosy cheeks of yours. Oh my, what can I do? Such a beautiful sight early in the morning)

"Jyada naa hero mat baniye,dilouges bandh kijiye aur jaiye naha lijiye" she teased, attempting to extricate herself from bed. However, he pulled her closer, refusing to let her go

(Don't play the hero too much, stop with the dialogues, and go take a shower)

"Jara ab bataiye dilouges the ya dil se nikli hui baat"he asked, placing her hand on his chest where his heart beat rapidly. Aashi looked at him in wonder, her eyes moistening with tears

(Now tell me, were those dialogues or words straight from the heart?)

"Itna pyar kyu karte hai veer. kisi din apke liye hi mushkil na ho jaye" she asked innocently, her voice filled with vulnerability

(Why do you love me so much, Veer? One day, your love might become a challenge for you)

"Loving you doesn't bring challenges, it's the solution to all my difficulties. And as for the future, I know we have a beautiful one together," he reassured her, pressing a tender kiss on her palm.

"I love you," she confessed, her voice barely audible, and hugged him tightly. He smiled, his eyes filled with affection, and hugged her back.

"I love you more,Jaana" he said, gently caressing her hair.

"Alright, now seriously, go and take a shower; you'll be late for the office," she said, reluctantly pulling away from the embrace.

"It's Friday today, buddhu. I have to meet our people and listen to their problems," he said, gently tapping her forehead, his tone filled with warmth.

"Oh, yes, I forgot," she said, lost in thought.

"What happened? What are you thinking?" he asked, concerned.

"N-nothing, Veer. Actually, I have to go to meet Maa today. Can I go?" she asked, her voice faltering as she lied, finding it difficult to deceive him, especially her beloved Veer.

"Yes, I'll come with you," he said, his eyes filled with understanding.

"No," she instantly rejected, her heart racing.

"Why?" he asked, puzzled.

"I mean, you have to go with the people, and after that, you have to go to the office too, right? Besides, I have to visit some relatives with Maa," she lied, trying to sound convincing and manveer nodded.