15.The Devil intend to incarcerate her rooh

100k ❤️🥹🥳 love yaa lovelies *I'm definitely not alive

If comments raised then I'll try another update before Diwali 👀

Ahm Ahm.. now enjoy 🦋

"You scared us so much

"You scared us so much." Complaining with a pout, Mishika slapped Ishan's biceps. Her pout instantly replaced with worry when he let out a groan, although she slapped his biceps again as he began to laugh.

"Don't worry my lady, your best friend and still can run a race of hundred five and one." Upon his remark her eyes narrowed, however his next comment etched a smile of amusement on her face. "Wo extra ek sagun ka."

(That extra one for the good omen.)

Mishika was so engrossed in their chitchat that she didn't realise about the unexpected person entering in the patient room until she heard the sound of throat clearing. Ishan, on the other hand, had seen the intruder's reflection beforehand through the see-through hole of the door, however pretended to be oblivious.

Mishika thought it would be Aarav since he was the one who accompanied her till here. Earlier that evening when she was leaving for the hospital, Aarav baffled her when he jumped in and offered (more like ordered) a ride. "I'll drop you whenever you need to go there." Those were his exact words.

Not only did he drop her to the hospital but followed till the patient room too. "Hire a driver if you don't know how to drive." And this was what he said to Ishan before leaving, his last sentence directed to his wife. "I'll be around."

"What are you doing here ?" Ignoring Ishan's question, Rhea made her way further inside, rounding the bed she reached to the side table and kept the bouquet she brought there.

Chugging off the bitterness rising in his chest, he diverted the topic. "These must be expensive. You didn't need to bring it." Feeling the intensity of her gaze on himself, he averted his gaze off the bouquet of red roses, and responded with, "They will wither by tomorrow."

She remained impassive for a few good seconds before a half crescent emerged on her lips. "Lively or lifeless, they are roses that entice for possession."

Mysterious was her aura that added extra volume to her words, which sounds simple, but hold so much in their depth. In the alluring depth resides the darkness that can even taint the purest soul. And that's what the unpredictable vicious beast in her feasts on.

Rhea did nothing but to stand and stare Ishan with her unwavering gaze. And it was so strange and uncomfortable that the lively ambience around the room evaporated in thin air.

Her gaze rounds to Mishika and Ishan who looked equally perplexed and clueless by her stare. Letting out a dry chuckle, very much satisfied with their reactions, she ambled out of there, leaving the bestfriend duo to swap a confused glance among each other.