7. Aarnav

"Choti Maa can you please tell someone to send a cup of coffee in my study

"Choti Maa can you please tell someone to send a cup of coffee in my study."

"Yess beta."

I was going through some files where I heard some noises getting loud and I knew again it was Aadhya.
After that night I didn't get any chance to talk to her or find anything against her. I mean that was impressive but if she can pull off this then she can do anything more dangerous things.

"Sir your coffee."

The moment I took the first sip I spitted the entire thing on my files accidentally.

"What the hell is wrong with this coffee! My files! "

I went rushing to kitchen, "Who made this coffee?"

Complete silence.

"I asked something."

"Ah.. I... " One of the maid said.

"You are fired." I said.

"What's wrong sir? Did I do anything? Please sir don't do this, I have small kids to take care of please don't fire me."

"Excuse me, you can't fire her like that." Aadhya said.

"You stay out of this, you are not family."

"I am not even interested in being your family. Secondly you can't fire her just because the coffee has red chilli powder. It can be a misunderstanding."

"How do you know it has red chilli powder?"

"Just now you said."

"No I didn't say anything."

"Yess you did Mr. Oberoi. "

"Aadhya he didn't." Reena said.

"Did you....?" I asked in a soft tone.

"What?" She said while shrugging her shoulders.

"I should have realize it earlier. That's it get out of my house."

"Okay before that let's talk something in private."

I grabbed her hand and took her to my study.

"What is your problem? The thing you did how you are out of the house now or else..."

"Or else I'll show this to Reena."
She said as she played the audio.

It was the audio where I was threatening her to get out of Reena's life in my cabin.

"You are blackmailing the CEO of cyber security of Oberoi, you realize that? "
I asked while I went towards her in anger.

"Stay away. What do you think? Is this a romance novel where you will come close threaten me and will have a moment where our eyes lock."

"You wish."

"Trust me I have a lot of better moments then this with better guys."

That sent a chill over my body. What guys were she having moments with? Fuck it.

"Delete the audio." I said.

"If I don't? "
She asked smirking.

"You know who I am and what I can do."

"Ohh will you call your bodyguards? "

"Fuck this I'll deal with you later."

"Bye darling." She said mocking.

My head was already paining since morning and now it was like hell.
I took painkillers and took a nap.
I woke up to a call.

"Yess?"

"I have some information." My bodyguard said.

I woke up and sat as I heard this sentence.

"I am listening."

"The witness we have has wife and child of 5 years old. And his name is Surendra Kumar. We checked into his background and found out he is working for our rival 'The Fireball Group' so I guess he was planted by them."

"Okay I need a valid proof on this. Start working in this direction, keep eye on the main team of fireball and also study the daily routine of Surendra see if you find any connection or proof. Good job"

"Okay sure sir."

I was happy, there was some progress finally.
I was in a mood to have a cup of coffee with Reena so I told the maid to bring 2 cups of coffee in Reena's room.

"Reena!"

"I am here bhaiya."

"What are you doing here? Ohh she is also there."

Aadhya blinked at me.

"Yoga bhaiya. Come join us."

"No thanks, I am fine. I wanted to spend some time with you but the moment she entered your life your time is all her. Anyways I'll see you around." I started leaving with a glimpse of tear in my eyes.

"Wait Mr. Oberoi, I was just about to leave. Only 5 mins and we would be done but we can skip it it's not a big deal. Seriously, Reena I'll leave we can meet tomorrow."

"Stop acting so sweet in front of Reena."

"Bhaiya... Why you act like this with her?"

"Reena you don't know how she is you saw na coffee incident."

"No bhaiya she told me she took the blame on herself so you don't fire the maid."

That was her game acting all innocent in front of Reena and with me....

"Let it be Reena, he will trust me with time. Right Mr. Oberoi?"

She smiled at me and I didn't reply.

"I'll leave then. Bye Reena."

The coffee came and I talked with Reena for good 1 hour after so many days. I was afraid to lose her more than anything and this girl is taking away my biggest happiness, I can't let that happen. I have to be quick in finding out a proof against her.

I called the most eligible employ of my company,
" I want you to find out everything about Aadhya Pathak. Her past, her present, her future, her routine, people she meet, her family, her friends, her patients, every small detail. Go to every extent in finding out everything about her. I am ready to pay whatever it takes but I need it ASAP! " I said.

"I'll start working on it at this very moment."

"Good."