41.Aadhya

I was already regretting my decision of staying at Reena's place because she insisted

I was already regretting my decision of staying at Reena's place because she insisted. Aunty was very pissed and upset with me when I did nothing wrong and it wasn't appropriate to stay at her place like this. One thing I hated the most was people hating me, since childhood I have always made sure that I am kind to people and they return the same to me.

"Yes Mom, she is fine now." I said on call.

"Take good care of her food intake, don't let her eat useless things." She said.

I wanted to tell her about Dad but I wasn't sure. What if she feels bad? It might upset her or make her tensed so it would be better to keep her away from this and let her enjoy with her sister, she rarely gets to live her life.

"When are you coming back?"

"Not sure. Missing me already?"

"Yess" *I sighed*

"I miss your food Mom. You know I am very habitual of eating proper Maharashtrian food. The maid doesn't cook good food and at Reena's place too they eat like they live in United States." I added.

"Are mera bacha (My babyy) , I'll come soon."

As soon as I disconnected the call I heard a voice and got scared. The phone was about to slip from my hand.

"So you don't like the food we eat?"

"No it's not like that, you scared me." I said placing hand on my chest.

"Only time I can scare you." Aarnav said.

"There is another way you can scare me, you know that." I winked and took a bite of the chocolate.

"Another favourite chocolate?" He asked.

"Yeah, recently started liking it way too much."

"I see, it would taste better if you lick it from my lips." He said and I stopped bitting in mid way.

"You can't have a normal conversation ever right?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"That's difficult in this lifetime."

"Ohh, I see so..." Reena entered.

"What are you doing here? You should be resting." Aarnav asked her.

"I wanted coffee." She replied.

"I'll make it." We said together.

"No I am very bored sitting at one place please let me do something I'll feel fresh."

"Fine." I said.

While she was making coffee and we were standing behind her just in case she needed something.