#14:"Bad Liar"

Note:
Surprise! surprise!!

Author's Pov. . . .

Damien: Come On, Congratulate us .

He Smirked like a evil Monster. It' was just a beginning of his revenge plan.

Kim: I'm sorry My babies, We we're just a on very romantic date and things Happened. He proposed me again and we exchanged rings. On our Way, We even signed up documents to register our marriage. I'm very sorry. .  . .

Kevin: Mom How could you?

Kim excepted em' to be little mad but She was shocked to see Em' beyond Pissed.

Hardin: You don't even know about him properly? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU !??

Their mother flinched at his harsh voice. . .

Damien: That's not the Way to talk to your mother !!

Jordy held Damien by his collar.

Jordy: It's All your Fault, How Dare You?

Kim: STOPP IT Y'ALL !! FCKING LEAVE HIM JORDY !!

Kim Pushed him Away. She was hurt by her kid's behaviour but she knew, They're hurt too. She ordered the boys to follow her upstairs, She needed to talk to em'

Damien: Go ahead, Till then I'll have some words with My Princess.

He walked to you ,causing you to be anxious and Scared.

No, No please. Don't qcome any near please !!. You begged your fate to have some mercy on You.

He reached his hand out to grab your hand but Victor Grabbed his wrist, stopping him from even touching.

Victor: You won't come any near to Her Mr Lutherson.

He death glared Damien, Ready To tear his hand apart anytime.
While Damien was amused.

Damien: Why you're acting lpmike I'm a abuser or something?

He laughed like it was some kind of a joke but actually he was laughing at the Guts of the Men to stop him from touching his own property.

Kim: Follow me Victor.

Kevin: We'll be back in a minute Y/n, Just stay Here okay.

The brothers Followed their mother to The office.
You saw em' disappearing Away, leaving you alone with Damien, Luckily Few Servents we're present there.

But Damien doesn't seemed to care about em', Even the Servents Gasped seeing Damien Dragging you upstairs by your elbow.
You didn't even dared to protest.

The Moment He pulled you into a empty room and closed the door behind, You we're Left breathless.
He's definitely Goin' to kill you. !!. Your brain acknowledged.

Damien: Won't You Say anything My princess ?

Y/n: I. . .. I didn't said a-anything to em'. I swear Damien.