𝟝𝟚

𝔸/ℕ:𝕀 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕, 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤...

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝟚𝟘 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕗𝕥, 𝕤𝕠 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟...

It has been two weeks since Minho started working as Taewon's bodyguard.

There are so many things he learned in those fourteen days and that all about Taewon's likes and dislikes, what his working hours are, what his "boss" hates the most when going to sleep...

All the information about that a§hole is bulls*it and Minho really wants to hit his temporary boss so badly in the face broking his nose.

But he knows very well he cannot do that and what he really lacks at this kind of situation is patience so he needs to wait until his "boss" Tells him about any useful information that could help the gang in their mission.

Talking about SKZ.

Minho:"hey hyung...what SKZ stand for?"

They were both fixed in the living room, only seungmin who locked himself in one of the rooms wasn't with them.

That question brought Chan's attention away from his work and looked towards Minho amazed.

Bangchan:"woah...you're actually the first person to ask me that...it's actually short for Stray Kids"

Minho:"Stray Kids? What does that mean?"

Bangchan:"those kids who are strays and looking for their way back home until they figure out that being with each other is their true home"

Wow. The way he described it was really beautiful and it overwhelmed Minho with what he said about the meaning of the gang's name.

Minho:"that is a very beautiful explanation and a good name for a gang. When did it start?"

Bangchan:" it was only me and felix at the beginning, then IN came around and I found Seungmin after a couple of years and it was the same time I opened my own casino"

Chan could recall those years, where his father lost his law firm company to his ex-friend who stabbed him in the back and took away everything from him so he had to go back to Australia and start from zero.

Chan refused that idea of going back and decided to stay in Korea and finish his studies and at that time where he received 2% shares which his father bought from the company and left Felix with him so both of them can continue their dreams here.

He was left with his brother at their house while their parents went back to Australia.

months after that happened, he met an orphan who was close to his brother's age and his name was Jeongin who was only 14 at that time, so Chan decided to take him as his younger brother.

He sent both Felix and Jeongin to the same school while he was busy with his and after 2 years he was filling papers to open his own casino with those shares which his father handed him.

He met a pretty good teenage accountant who was a friend with Felix who helped him with his papers and stuff about the casino and Chan was really thankful to this kid seeing how talented he is.

The boy turned out to be Seungmin who was struggling with paying his mother's hospital fees and there where Chan decided to make him a part of the family and helped him with whatever he was going through.

Once his casino got its way up, he was making thousands of Wons and that helped him raise the three of his brothers together.

Minho:"I heard from Changbin about the casino's financial losses from the illegal acts going around the casino without you being aware of them and how you ended up in the court and met Changbin who became your lawyer"

Bangchan:"fortunately, Changbin was able to win the case and help me through all that s*it, he learned about me and about the boys and both were through a lot until he decided to join my family"

Minho:"then what about the gang?"

Bangchan:"Jeongin was a troublemaker kid in high school and he joined the delinquent and was captured by a mafia gang which kept him as a hostage"

It was another story Minho doesn't know about and what he learned from Chan, Changbin, and Seungmin all of them broke into that base of those mafia to save Jeongin's a§ with the rest of the hostages. And there was something Minho was very curious about...

Minho:"did Seungmin destroy that building?"

Chan nodded.

Bangchan:"and Jeongin killed his first victim who was the one who kidnapped him"

Chan said remembering that day like it happened yesterday. Changbin tracked the way where that base was and that took him about 5 hours to find, Seungmin hacked the place and figured out where the hostages are being kept, and finally Chan who saved them secretly without making any trouble but Jeongin have to ruin their silent escape by shooting the boss of the mafia in the back of his head so they didn't have other choice rather than destroying the building with killing everyone in it.

that's how the gang first came around.

They kept tracking small drug dealers and mini mafia gangs and it led them to the underground world that resulted in Changbin to quit being a lawyer.

They weren't popular so being underrated benefits them, killing and kidnapping numerous people who were bad to the society between innocent citizens.