Chapter 1: Pet

Hello there :D

I'm back with a new story and it's smut

Not the best, but it's Mediocre enough for you guys to enjoy

Warning: This is an AU, so the characters are kind of OOC , and I do not support any of the themes exposed in this shit

Warning: This is an AU, so the characters are kind of OOC , and I do not support any of the themes exposed in this shit. This is all fictional and also a whole lot of Femdom (if you are into that, you struck gold)

*********************************************************

'Ughhh….if I can describe my life in just one word, it would be "bothersome". I'm one of the victims of the most common act in school, and that's bullying. It's been over two years since the start of highschool, and it still happens to me. And you probably wondering, who's doing all of this to me? Well, this is going to be embarrassing…'

We now see Issei being held by the collars of his school shirt, pinned on the wall, and the one who was holding him was a girl that is the same age as him, has yellow eyes, and cut short white-blond hair. She wasn't alone, someone was next to her. She has a stoic face, with ponytail hair with a similar color as the other girl, but this one was a bit more blond.

"Well, well, well, look what we found here. It seems like Mr. Creep tried to avoid us, like we didn't even notice. How pathetic~"

The one with the short hair has a sadist smirk on her face looking at him, seeing him in fear amused her.

"Please, Jeanne. I don't want to do this-"

Before Issei could finish speaking, the one with the ponytail punched him on the guts and he started to cough from the impact of the punch.

"Nobody said you can speak, you fucking virgin"

The one with the ponytail sounded irritated from hearing him speak, and Jeanne laughed.

"Good one, Artoria. That will shut him up for real."

"I hate when he speaks anyways. So annoying"

"So true lol. Anyways, loser, got anything for us?~"

Issei then looks at them, drooling and feeling a bit dizzy.

"I don't have anything today. I'm broke"

"I don't believe you, check his pockets"

Artoria the started to look around his pockets and his wallet and he wasn't lying when he said that he was broke for the day.

"I found nothing on him. He's telling the truth."

"Hmm, I see. But that doesn't mean you are off the hook, we might have something for you though~"

Both Artoria and Jeanne had sadistic grins on their faces and Issei gulped.

"W-what do you w-want from me?"

"Oh? Are you curious on what we will do to you?~"

Issei didn't say anything since he was nervous and Jeanne just laughs