Jeleousy

Y/N POV

"Y/n let's go we are getting late"lisa said from downstairs

"Yeah coming " i shout enough for them to hear me.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and then went out

"Let's go guy's " i said while dragging lisa with me and the three men following us

"Go carefully kids ok" my mom shout from the kitchen

"Don't worry aunty I'll take care of everyone "jimin said and lisa scoffed

"Look who is saying ,who can't even take care of himself " lisa said and jimin glared at her.

"What just you sai---" he was about to argue until

"Not now guy's " jungkook said in irritating voice

I chuckled wheh they both made pout and then we all settled in the car.

I was about to sit beside lisa and jungkook until eunwoo said

"Y/n come sit beside me"he said and i noticed how jungkook was glaring him

I chuckled and went to sit next to eunwoo. Eunwoo was driving while some random songs wede playing and on the backside jimin and lisa was arguing on little things.(laugh)
And when i looked at the front mirror my eyes got locked with the men who's one stares give me million of butterflies.
Jungkook, he was staring at my soul through the mirror. I instantly diverted my gaze from him to the outside view from the window.

These past months bring so many changes. I have seen how everyone was taking care of me when i cane back from coma. Specially jungkook and euwnoo.
These two were always present with me . They never left me alone nut even when i told them to.

I still remember when i saw the cctv footage of my hospital room. I was so emotional and was crying when i saw jungkook crying and saying telling his heart out like how much he want me and on the otherside eunwoo who was taking care of me and making sure if im ok or not. These both are so sweet towards me and yes i know i love jungkook i always loved him and but now eunwoo is my fiance, am j doing right . Deep down my heart wants to give a chance to jungkook but at the same time I'm feeling like betraying eunwoo.

Sigh

I still feel goosebumps whenever i remember when jungkook Said,
"You know i love you and I'll do each and every impossible things to make you mine. You are just mine and for you I can do every single sin , I'll go to the depth of the hell for you" the way he said this with so much obsession and threat in his voice. Sometimes i feel like he sounding like a obsessed lover.

I don't know what my fate is doing with me I'm just going with the flow.

Everyone hace decided that our wedding is going to be aa destination wedding. And the destination is going to be jaipur. Because this place holds a special and important place for my parents. They also got married here.
I don't remember the hotel name but that hotel is also the same as my parents wedding hotel. It holds so many memories.

So right now me,lisa,jungkook,jimin and eunwoo are going there because the wedding day is coming soon. And we have to do so many arrangements and stuffs.

"Hey guy's see there's horse" lisa said and everyone looked there

"Wow they are so beautiful, guy's let's go and ride it please " i said with too much excitement

"Yes yes please " lisa joined me too

"Yeah guy's we should" jimin said flashing smile

"If my princess wants to go then we will go" eunwoo said with a adorable smile and caressed my cheeks,i felt shiver from his cold fingers can see jungkook burning from jeleousy