9|Hope

★彡[ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ]彡★

I was going towards the bar to grab some drinks for myself, loud music surrounded all around me. The vibe was making me feel amazing. It had been ages since I let myself have this much fun.

Sitting down the chair while the music was making me vibe with it "Excuse me" I called the bartender "Yes ma'am" he came towards me "Bourbon neat" The bartender looked towards me and nodded.

While I was busy with myself someone tapped my shoulder "Excuse me" I turned my head towards the person "Yes?" I looked at him with a questioning face "Is this seat free" he questioned looking towards the seat next to me, "yes it is" I replied "may I?" I nodded while he settled next to me . 'here' the bartender came with the drink I nodded while taking a sip of the drink.

While I was busy with my drink my gaze went towards the guy sitting next to me, he was staring at me very weirdly I didn't like it at all. He kept his hand on my bare thigh while his face formed a grin "Excuse me" I stood up while he looked towards me "Kindly stay away before I do something which no one will like" I was furious ,why these kinds of guys exist, I was done after this my mood was spoiled. I chugged the entire drink in one go and decided to go back to where Noah was.

Someone suddenly grabbed my wrist "What the fuck" It was the same guy he held my wrist hard while he dragged me towards the empty restroom.

"Baby you look so good" I felt disgust at his comment, I was trying to free myself but my strength was nothing compared to his.

He grabbed my neck and tried to kiss me. No this can't happen I could not think of anything at that moment, so gathering all my strength I shouted as loud as I could 'STAY AWAY' I pushed him hard, I was trying to control myself but this was too much. I could not take it tears started to form and I broke down right there.

I heard a loud thud I snapped my head from where the noise was coming it was Noah and a guy with him.

I don't know why seeing him there made me feel safe, I still could not handle all this together, I was just in the corner of the restroom crying.

Noah grabbed the guy . Chocking him hard

The guy next to Noah approached me and tried to calm me down but I could not even think of anything at this point.

"Kai come here handle him I will take care of her" I lightly lifted my head and saw Noah coming towards me.

He gently grabbed my neck trying to calm me down but I could not, I was still lightly sobbing while looking at him

"Hope Anderson, I won't let any guy near you, I will keep you safe just please calm down seeing you like this makes me want to kill everyone" Hearing those words come out of his mouth made me feel safe, it made me feel protected.

Before I could say anything He gently grabbed me by my neck and crashed my lips with his, slowly wrapping his hands around my waist while I wrapped my hands around his neck.

This kiss it made me feel safe when it shouldn't it made me feel happy when it shouldn't it made me feel like nothing was important when it shouldn't.

A small gasp escaped from my mouth when he deepened the kiss, his hands traveling my whole body.

He lightly bbit my lower lip and pushed his tongue inside to explore inside my mouth.

While I was so engrossed with the kiss he suddenly pushed me away I looked towards him panting.