Part 2

EVENING 7 PM, AT YN'S COMPANY:

Yn stepped out of the building while chatting with her friend, when she noticed Jungkook waiting for her, leaning against his car, dressed to the nines. She bid goodbye to her friend and walked over to Jungkook, who was now smiling. He tucked a stray strand of her hair behind her ear as she leaned more into his touch. 

Yn: How was your day?

Jungkook: Pretty boring. How was yours?

Yn: Not bad. 

Jungkook: Let's go home, I'm dying to eat your food. 

They both got into the car and started on the way home as Jungkook intertwined his hand with Yn's and brought it up to his face, kissing it. They were talking lovingly with each other as Yn rested her head on his shoulder, when suddenly, there was the sound of guns and car tires squealing and through the rear view mirror, the couple saw around ten cars chasing them. Jungkook's hand was wrapped around the steering so tightly that his knuckles were white. His eyes turned bloodshot, the veins on his neck and arms popped out and his muscles tensed, as he still held Yn's hand firmly, never letting go. He drove the car like a maniac, making swift and steep turns occasionally. He had also called for his backup team for help, which was on the way. Soon, they arrived and the duo escaped. 

Jungkook and Yn entered the mansion and he immediately went into his study room, leaving her dumbfounded. She changed into more comfortable clothing and was going to his study when she heard the sound of glass being shattered. She immediately ran to the room and wrenched open the door, only to see him surrounded by destruction- torn paper, books, shattered glass, broken wine bottles that might've cost millions, shelves, his blazer on the couch and his elegant hand-crafted diamond Rolex wristwatch lying on the ground, long forgotten. She ran to him and hugged him tightly from the back, preventing him from destroying anything more. He was frozen for a moment before he turned around and hugged her tightly, kissing her neck. She felt his tears making her shoulder wet, as she rubbed his back to calm him down, while whispering sweet things in his ear. He was a person who didn't show emotions much, except with her and it was hard for her to see him cry like that. He calmed down a little after a few minutes, but still didn't break the hug.  Yn still rubbed his back gently as she felt him pulling her closer, smelling her neck. He mumbled against the soft skin of her neck, choking on his tears,

Jungkook: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

Yn: Don't be, it isn't your fault. 

Jungkook: I should have been careful, they were following me for a while and saw me waiting at the hospital for you, so they attacked. I'm so sorry Yn-ah. 

Yn: Let's go have dinner, I'm starving. 

Jungkook: (lifts her up bridal style) 

Yn: (gasps) YAH! Put me down Kook!

Jungkook: Nope, I don't have any plans of doing that. 

Yn: I'm making dinner tonight.

Jungkook: Keep it simple with a bowl of ramyeon. That's enough. Don't stress yourself. 

Yn: I was also thinking of ramyeon. Deal. (smile)

He carried her all the way to the kitchen and let her down near the counter. She reached up to the cabinet to get the packs but because of her short height, she couldn't. She saw another tattooed hand reach up for it instead and felt him breathing down her neck, as he took two packs of ramyeon, keeping it in front of her. Her cheeks started heating up and in no time they resembled tomatoes. He chuckled under his breath next to her ear, the sound being a melody to her. His arms found their home around her slim waist and he rubbed his nose in the crook of her neck, taking in her her soft, musky feminine scent.  Her hands clasped his that were tightly strapped around her waist as she closed her eyes, his warm breath raising goosebumps against the soft skin on her neck. He gently placed his lips on a spot below her ear, sucking it in a slow and painfully relaxing manner. No matter how much Yn tried, she couldn't suppress the soft moan that escaped her rosy lips. Suddenly, her mischievous mind conjured up an idea, as she took one of her hands off and pinched Jungkook's butt a little. 

Jungkook: AHHH! YN-IE! (rubbing his WWH bottom lol)

Yn: You deserve that!(laughing hard) 

Jungkook: You wait till I catch you! 

Yn: (runs away to the living room) 

Jungkook ran after her, trying to catch her, both of them laughing their hearts out all the while. After ten minutes of intense chasing, Jungkook caught her and tackled her down onto the couch. He started tickling her while she laughed even louder, trying to stop him.  

Hey y'all, don't leave just like this! Vote pls, don't be silent. This is my first ff so it may not be that good. PLSS HELP! Give me some ideas! LOVE YALL SARANGHAE BORAHAE!

 PLSS HELP! Give me some ideas! LOVE YALL SARANGHAE BORAHAE!