𝟝𝟟

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘:(𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕣*𝕡𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕋𝕊𝔻)

"hey, are you new here?"

Someone approach Minho where he was in aq the pool looking for someone to talk with.

Minho:“yes, I'm taewon's bodyguard, I've been working with him for a month now”

He introduced himself with a bow after.

"Taewon's bodyguard then, I'm sunwoo...nice to meet you uhm..."

He was holding a glass of champagne as he lift his other hand for a handshake which Minho took.

Minho:“lee know”

He gave his fake name. And Chan looked through the screen and recognized the guy who approached Minho.

Bangchan(through air pods):“beware of that person Minho, I did a dig on Taewon's background and this person in front of you is one of his trusted allys who volunteer to do bad s*it for the organization”

Sunwoo:“lee know? Know what? Is that a nickname or a code name?”

Minho just let out a chuckle and tried to bring an excuse he could trick the other with.

Minho:“I'm a nameless orphan so I named myself”

Sunwoo nodded his head then put his arm around Minho's shoulder.

Sunwoo:“how about we go to have a drink, I can tell you some taewon's awkward moments”

Seungmin(through air pods):“hyung, how's Minho-Hyung?”

Chan looks away from Minho's camera screen and turns on the mic in Seungmin call. The boss was really confused on what his deal was with Minho.

Bangchan(through air pods):“I've been wondering this whole time, do you have a crush on Minho despite he has a boyfriend?”

When he asked, Seungmin didn't take long to deny that.

Seungmin:“don't be ridiculous hyung, I'm asking because I'm worried he would be in danger, it's a common thing between gangs”

Well, he's right but Chan couldn't agree with him fully of what he said about Minho being in danger.

Bangchan(through air pods):“you should worry about yourself instead! You nearly go out on missions while Minho is experienced more than you”

Seungmin:“this isn't about experiencing hyung, it about being careful...there are a lot of professionals out there who failed to achieve what they want”

Wait... Why Seungmin is suddenly going deep in this conversation? Chan is really impressed how attractive with others changed Seungmin and he isn't the guy to lock himself from the world anymore.

Bangchan(through air pods):“let's just *sigh* Stop this conversation...did you find anything on the third floor”

After hearing that, Seungmin looked down at his feet where there were a lot of men on the ground, he kicked the head of one of them.

Seungmin“yeah, I beat up some of taewon's VIP consumers who told me a lot about the expired medical products they threw it to the poor people who don't have money to offer for a new one”

Why... Why is this Organization so messed up? why do they have to risk all of those people's lives in making money. This is really inhumane of them.