Why I Haven't Been Posting

Hi guys! So you might be wondering why I Haven't been posting yet well it's because I don't have phone and right now this phone that I'm using belongs to my auntie that I just borrowed today.

And my account now that is in my auntie's phone and my old phone, I might need a new account once that I bought a new phone though I need to earn for now.

And I know some might ask "Why do you need a new account on wattpad?" well it's because I made my account a long time ago and I don't memorize my password and other stuff so I'm gonna need a new account.

Some might even ask "What about the story that you made and about make?" well I will continue it cause 8 don't want to not finish the story that I made and even think hard for the plot twist.

I just need a new phone though if I ever remember my password I might not need a new account but if I don't I'll have to borrow my auntie's phone and use it to update you guys.

And yes I hope that you my reader's will wait for the new chapter and as I said I won't end the chapter there, just please wait once that I got a new phone I'll do my best to catch up to you guys.

Though I need to return my aunts phone later and if only I can keep on borrowing her phone I might post new chapters but they live quite far away and it takes you 15 hours to get to my aunt house using a bus.

So yeah I hope that you all will still wait until I return... Goodbye for now but I will come back. See you guys!!!