Part-1

GOAL:-100+ Votes and 45 comments…

Sidhant came back from his shift and entered the room of Manik and Laksh,he saw them sleeping peacefully,he smiled at them and went near them,kissed their head and covered them with a blanket.

Sidhant-Sleep well my babies.

He said and turned off the light and left the room with tiny steps,He saw Abhi’s room lights still on and sigh in disbelief,he entered his room and saw him working while he holding cup of coffee in hands,Sidhant go near him and Punch him on his back,Abhi flinch and whimpered,Sidhant snatch the cup of coffee.

Abhi-Baba,You are back,How was your shift?

He asked and gave a hug to Sidhant who smiled and closed all the files,Abhi frowned.

Sidhant-It’s too late we talk tomorrow, go and sleep,well how much coffee do you drink?

Abhi-Only 4 cups

He said but he yelp when Sidhant again punch on his back,he try to rub his back but his hands can’t reach on the right place🤣.

Abhi-Baba,Stop hitting me.

He said and gulped when he saw Sidhant glaring at him.

Sidhant-You know na it’s not good for health and still anyway whom I am kidding go and sleep if I saw your rooms light on then I am not going to let you sleep for one week and make you stand in the corner.

He said and once again slapped him on the back,Abhi jumped and made a painful face and nodded because he knows his Father very well.

Sidhant-Good boy,Over work is not good now Good night.

He said and showed him the bed way,Abhi lay on the bed,Sidhant covered him with a blanket and turned off the lights and left from there.

Abhi-Hitler khud bhi toh overwork kar hi arahy…

He said and drifted into sleep…Next Morning Abhi and Manik both come out from their rooms and look at each other and Manik smirk naughtily.

Manik-Let’s see who will win

He said and started to run from stairs.Abhi became panicked when he saw him running from stairs,He ran behind him and caught him and Hit him on his back angrily,Manik looked at him with pouty lips and started to fake cry.

Manik-Ah Baba See your Son beating us *cry*

Abhi looked at him with a face and grabbed his ear and twisted it hard,Manik started to hiss.

Manik-Ahh see Baba,help ahh Leave you oldie..

Abhi(angrily)-How many times Baba told you don’t run hmm can’t you understand.

Manik(cutely)-Showrry please leave yaar it’s paining

He whined and glared at Abhi cutely who left his ear and started to walk,Manik rubbed his ear cutely and again started to jump around Abhi.

Abhi-This is the last time I let you go(He looked back and saw him jumping, he slapped his forehead and sat on his chair,Manik sat in front of him and started to play with spoons.

Manik-Baba!!!!!!

Sidhant-Aish this Kid,Yeah coming

He said and took their breakfast and placed it in front of them,both looking at the breakfast and whining.

Abhi/Manik-Baba!!!

But they shut their mouths when they saw Ruler on table,Sidhant ruffled their hairs.

Sidhant-Come on finishing this like a good boy. Hmm,where is Lucky?

Manik-Today is his day off so I let him sleep.

Sidhant-Good,Now stop glaring at start and Manik do you remember na today you have an appointment for your check up.

Manik(gulp)-Y.es but Baba,Now I am feeling well and also I don’t have rashes on my skin.

Sidhant-Right but still this is the last check up so don’t make excuses and I can see marks on your body.

Manik gulped and tied his shirt button,Abhi chuckled,Manik glared at him.But both yelped and rubbed their shoulders when Ruler landed on them.

Sidhant-You have 5 minutes Kids

They started to eat with pouts,Sidhant smiled and walked toward Laksh’s room and saw him sleeping peacefully. He smiled and tried to wake him up but he became shocked when he saw how he was burning.

Sidhant-Abhi/Manik!!!!

He shouted loudly,Abhi and Manik stopped eating and rushed toward Laksh’s room,Laksh opened his eyes when he heard his Baba’s voice.

Laksh(cutely)-Good Morning Baba

Sidhant hugs him with teary eyes and kisses on his head,Laksh frowns but he groans when he gets a shot of pain in head.

Abhi/Manik-Baba

Sidhant-He has a fever,go and bring my Medical bag.

Manik ran toward Sidhant’s room and took his medical bag,Abhi sat beside Laksh and caressed his hairs with a worried face.

Laksh-Baba I am fine

He said and snuggled into a hug,Manik gave a bag to Sidhant who took his stethoscope,Laksh turned away cutely.

Sidhant-Bacha let Baba check you hmm

Laksh-No,I know you give me shot

Sidhant-No buba just a small check up.

He said and pulled him from the arm,Abhi made him sit on the lap,Laksh tugg his shirt tightly,Sidhant checked his temperature and then his heartbeat  and then  ruffled his hairs.

Sidhant-Good Boy

Abhi hug Laksh tightly who burning too much.Sidhant unwrapped Syringes and filled with doze,Manik sat beside Laksh and held his leg tightly.Laksh try to look back but Abhi held him tightly,Sidhant pull his pent down and rub alcohol cotton and that’s it Laksh started to cry loudly.

Laksh-Nooo,No Shot Ahh p.lease Baba.

He started to move,Manik held his legs tightly,Sidhant held his waist and then started to inject him slowly,Laksh’s body jolted up and he screamed in pain.

Laksh-Ahhhhhhh Hurt Baba Sto…P Bhaiya…

He cried and Abhi closed his eyes tightly.

Sidhant-Shh,Bacha it’s done

He said and and caresses his back softly and pull needle out,Laksh whimpered and try to move but he can’t,Sidhant rub alcohol cotton on his second Butt and insert injection,Laksh’s face become red,his breath become heavy to because of cry.

Laksh-Ahhhh take it off Ahhhhh Baba…

He cried and tried to free himself but their grip became stronger.

Sidhant-You are my good baby right just for a minute.

He said and pushed the plunger,Laksh curled up and cried..

Laksh-Ahh s.top Ahh..

He cried and Sidhant pulled the needle out and pulled Laksh on lap who cried more because of pain..They hugged him tightly and tried to calm him.

To be continued…..

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋