Guidelines/Rules

How does it work?

* Each member will be partnered with another member and be required to read at least three (3) chapters of each other's story. Feel free to read more than that.

* Leave 3 quality comments that will add up to 35 words on each chapter.

* Reading sessions/task duration will be semi-monthly.
1st to 15th day of the month
16th to last day of the month

* Your partner will be changed once the story with fewer chapters has been completely read and the other has read the same number of chapters.

***

RULES

- Add this book to your private library and public reading list, so you will get notified when there's  a new update.

- Your stories must have at least 3 chapters to enter the book club.

- Each member is allowed to enter up to 2 books for as long as you are willing to do double the assignments.

- Only English stories will be accepted.

- Mature stories are allowed, but no smut books. Stories with minimal sexual scenes are acceptable.

- LGBTQ stories are welcome.

- All genres are accepted, except for random books and poetry. Short story anthologies are okay.

- You must be comfortable with reading mature and LGBTQ stories. While I try to pair you up based on your story genre and reading preference, I can't guarantee that you won't be reading a story that doesn't contain such themes.

- Constructive criticisms are encouraged, though not required. Readers' reactions are completely fine. Absolutely no personal attacks or hate comments will be tolerated. Password is your favorite color + any kind of flower, e.g. black rose.

- If you're going on a hiatus, let me know before the next book club session.

- Failure to finish your task before the deadline without informing me and providing a valid reason once will get you a warning. Failure to do it the second time will get you kicked out.

- Don't join the book club if you know you don't have enough time for the responsibilities.

- Don't be rude. Respect your partners, as well as the other book club members.

- Questions/Suggestions here --->

***