Session 1 | December 1-15

Welcome, founding members!

Here are our first book club pairings and assignments. Please complete the tasks on or before the 15th of December, 11 PM (AST). Once you're done, log in the chapters you've read opposite the name of your partner.

───────── ☪ ────────

A few notes to remember:

☪ Make it so that the comments you leave on your partner's story are genuine, meaningful, and not too generic.

☪ Treat your partners as what they are--partners, not just a tool that can give you reads and comments.

☪ Ask me before the deadline if you need any extensions, so I can give you 5 more days to finish your task. I won't be giving any more than that unless you have family or medical emergencies.

☪ While I am willing to give consideration to those who can't do their book club assignments on time, please don't make it a habit to ask for an extension every single session. If you know you won't have enough time for the next session, you can ask for a break. Inform me beforehand, so I know not to include you on the next reading tasks. You're welcome to come back anytime, as long as you don't have any pending assignments.

───────── ☪ ────────

Members under this section are required to read five (5) chapters of their partner's book and leave at least five (5) inline comments on each chapter

Members under this section are required to read five (5) chapters of their partner's book and leave at least five (5) inline comments on each chapter. If it's not possible to make the required number of inline comments, you can write one general comment with at least 5 full sentences per chapter.

.

Team Nereid

To Poppy & Promises by M4K-KY

Secrets in the Shadows by JanelleYurime

.

Team Larissa

Spider Man and Spinneret by Wandwitch2bruchulk

Camp Immortals: Cup Of The Living Dead by Daimonmaster

.

Team Naiad

Go Against Destiny by _reichii

Dating the Ice Prince by IkomaSensei

───────── ☪ ────────

Members under this section are required to read three (3) chapters of their partner's book and leave at least five (5) inline comments on each chapter

Members under this section are required to read three (3) chapters of their partner's book and leave at least five (5) inline comments on each chapter. If it's not possible to make the required number of inline comments, you can write one general comment with at least 5 full sentences per chapter.

.

Team Galatea

Stolen Memories by Gryffindoritnb

Destined Strangers by Viruchika

.

Team Despina

Sentimental Chances by BevyBlackmoon

Lost and Found by _reichii

.

Team Thalassa

The Lost Chronicles of a Villainess by savirakkin

The Arena: Book One by erifnidne

───────── ☪ ────────