Session 4 | Jan 16-31, 2024

Welcome back, everyone! Welcome to the new members!

Here are this round's book club pairings and assignments. Please complete the tasks on or before 31 January 2024, 11 PM (AST). Once you're done, log the chapters you've read opposite the name of your partner.

───────── ☪ ────────

A few notes to remember:

☪ Make it so that the comments you leave on your partner's story are meaningful and not too generic. While you are encouraged to give constructive critiques, it is not mandatory. It is more important that you have fun doing your tasks without the pressure of writing feedback that you don't really mean . With that said, you are still expected to genuinely engage to your partner's story and provide quality comments.

☪ Treat your partners as what they are--partners, not just a tool that can give you reads and comments. Respect and try to communicate each other if you have any concerns.

☪ Take into account that some of the members here may just be writing for fun and not looking for any critical reviews for their stories, so I ask everyone to please be considerate with their feedback. Again, this book club only hopes for every member to have a good experience here, and I don't want anyone to get discouraged just because of some callous comments. Remember that honesty doesn't translate to tactlessness.

☪ Ask me before the deadline if you need any extensions, so I can give you 7 more days to finish your task. I won't be giving any more than that unless you have family or medical emergencies.

☪ While I am willing to give consideration to those who can't do their book club assignments on time, please don't make it a habit to ask for an extension every single session. If you know you won't have enough time for the next session, you can ask for a break. Inform me beforehand, so I know not to include you on the next reading tasks. You're welcome to come back anytime, as long as you don't have any pending assignments.

───────── ☪ ────────

Members under this section are required to read five (5) chapters of their partner's book and leave at least five (5) inline comments on each chapter

Members under this section are required to read five (5) chapters of their partner's book and leave at least five (5) inline comments on each chapter. If it's not possible to make the required number of inline comments, you can write one general comment with at least 5 full sentences per chapter.

.

Team Dione

Stolen Memories by Gryffindoritnb

New World Magic by HammerHandedHeart

.

Team Phoebe

The Fenrir Saga by CarolineHallonback