𝟞𝟙

After Minho and Jisung joined the gang where they gathered in the living room for another meeting.

Bangchan:“I'm sorry if we're doing this meeting in the middle of the night but I can't sleep because of how much I'm angry at that a*shole who touched our teammate”

Jisung, Changbin and Chan all kept comforting Minho saying he doesn't have to think of it anymore.

Just right after, Seungmin said..

Seungmin:“I hit him with a shovel, I don't know if that caused him to die though I was rushed to get Minho-hyung out of that place”

both Jeongin and Changbin still can't believe that Seungmin was the one who saved the older when he rarely goes out on mission and he also isn't familiar with violence.

Jisung:“I wish I was there with you to give him another hit, you did well Seungmin, thank you”

He was actually thankful to Seungmin, he never saw his boyfriend traumatized like that before and all thanks to the hacker who saved him or negative thoughts would've been crumpled around Minho's head.

Jisung owns Seungmin in this one.

Jeongin:“so what now? What are we going to do now?”

Being the last one to speak, Jeongin asked about their next move and hoped for Chan to give him the permission to eliminate that dude who almost raped Minho.

Minho(raised on hand):“I'm down to kill Taewon, he's a piece of s*it”

Minho was thankful he got a caring team looking after him but that won't change the fact that he wanted Taewon dead because he was the reason he was traumatized and remembered painful memories because of that. he won't ever forgive himself for letting her down for not moving on from that like he promised her on her grave.

Bangchan:“not too fast, we have to mess up his contract with that big hospital”

Chan comes to the conclusion after a lot of research about the relationship between the hospital and Taewon and apparently the CEO sells all of the medical products the hospital double the price he made them.

There's a deadline of product delivery at the end of this month which is next week and he thought of taking that as an opportunity.

Changbin:“did you guys find something against him?”

It was his first time speaking out his mind and the first thing that Changbin wanted to know is Taewon's personality and nature.

Seungmin:“dude, you won't believe how much this guy is an asshole”

Minho:“he literally risks his own employees lives into dangerous experiments they do within the lab that can cause an illness and he doesn't care if they die or not”

Bangchan:“what matters to him is the money and success and that what we are going to strip him from”

After hearing that, the rest of the team thought of a way to ruin that psycho's life.

Jeongin(raise his hand):“how about threatening him? scaring the s*it out of him by something like... a dead rat in a box, how's that sound?”

Seungmin looked at Jeongin with wide eyes, it the first he's hearing the youngest suggesting ideas less crazy than he usually do, like torturing or kidnapping.

Jisung:“why does it sound childish?”

Minho patted Jisung's head and answered his questions with...

Minho: “no darling, it's not childish at all... actually that would really scare him because he's a scary cat”

Jisung hugged his boyfriend and started comforting him by tapping in his back.

Jisung:“my baby, I'm sure you suffer a lot in those past weeks with that walking monster”

Minho nodded at that and hugged Jisung back liking the attention he was receiving.

That made Seungmin almost vomit.

Seungmin:“can you keep the pet names to another time where you're both are ALONE!”

The couple ignored him and kept calling each other with pet names just to provoke Seungmin.

Changbin(raise his hand):“maybe calling him in an unknown number as well and extorting him for thousands wons to donate it to people who need that money more than him”

That wasn't a bad idea either.

Bangchan:“anything comes to your mind guys, we'll do it... for the employees, for the patients, and for Minho. We're gonna—”

Just before he completes his sentence the youngest stands up and yells...

Jeongin:“DESTROY BOTH TAEWON AND HIS COMPANY ALONG WITH THAT DIRTY LAB!!”

Changbin then joins him.

Changbin:“YEAH!! Destroying walkers are BACK IN THE BUSINESS!!!”

Hearing the word destroy got Seungmin excited.

Seungmin:“that mean I can destroy a whole building?!”

Jisung was reminded of the last mission and got excited as well.

Jisung:“if it is similar to the last one then I'm in”

And lastly, Minho was being realistic.

Minho:“I think we will be on the news this time because it is a famous company”

Chan sighs at how chaotic his gang is.

Bangchan:“god, spare me from those kids”