𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗞. SETDATREND

in the LABORATORY !╰ i loveee this theme 👅

in the LABORATORY !
i loveee this theme 👅.
     double whammy onna first chapter?

did yall watch dexters
laboratory? or i'm getting old?

    did yall watch dexters     laboratory? or i'm getting old?

IN WHICH !
jeremiah wants rayna
to just keep talking.

"yeah and then i want to get a tramp stamp, it would say something like 'my specialty' with flowers. the next tattoo i will be getting for sure is a name under my boob, ion know who but it's gon' happen." rayna was on the phone with her close friend jeremiah, telling him about the many tattoos ideas she had planned for herself.

facetime calls were normal for them, they couldn't go a day without one. they would talk shit, make plans and sometimes they would even be on the phone not talking at all. jeremiah loved it, this was the first time he had something like that, even if they were only friends.

"my man got to have a pretty name for me to tat' it though. t'fuck i look like tatting an ugly ass name on myself." rayna continued to blabber about her opinion on her own tattoos.

jeremiah never stopped her though, he loved her voice. if she wanted to sit up and talk then he was going to listen. maybe he loved her voice too much, from the way she would sound when she was mad, or how fast she would talk when she was nervous and even the breathless words she would say while in a crying state.

"you aren't even listening," a sigh was heard from rayna. she had went back to the facetime screen, noticing the males camera was off, plus he was muted. "i am listening, now keep talking so i can give you advice afterwards." jeremiah unmuted himself, trying to steady his breathing and not make anything noticeable.

indeed what he said was true, he was playing very close attention. he was thinking of the way her boobs would look with his name peaking underneath one, 'jeremiah' in such a pretty font. the thought of it could almost make his dick hard, if it wasn't painfully hard already.

rayna continued, "well ion' know what to do. would you let me get your name? ion want none of your girlfriends to try and fight me." her comment made him roll his eyes.

"you can get whatever you want. if i'm being completely honest, i'd fuck the shit outta you if you get my shit tatted." he bit his tongue to block out his groans from the imaginary scenario.

he thought about seeing her laid out in front of him, her body exposed for him to see, his cum sprawled on her chest. her plushie like thighs propped up and out his way, making her slick covered whole and bud out in the open for him to touch. this thumb would graze against her, a needy whine being heard from her.

he even thought about him rubbing his tip against her, imagining how she would shake and arch her back from him just his tip.

his blunt response startled her, if only she knew what was happening on his side of the phone. jeremiah was laid on his back, his sweatpants pulled down enough to release himself from his boxers. his hands were covered in his own pre-cum, mixed with a small amount of baby magic.

his bottom lip in between his lips as he tried to hold the neediest groans ever. his hand was stroking at a medium pace and he would pay extra attention to his sensitive spot that was right below his tip. his hips bucked into the air, he was getting closer and closer to cumming, just off of her talking.

his hands moved with force as he neared his ending, the inside of his lips a bright red from him biting them so hard. "hmm, maybe i should book me an appointment."rayna was only being half serious, not knowing he was was fully serious. her response sent him over the edge, as he watched as his substance was pumped from him.

time moved quickly over the next few days, leading to rayna laying on her back and jeremiah placed in between her legs. his hands kneading into her thighs as he dug into her, hitting her gushy cervix. "you want'd to be grown and get that tat'. 'nd when i treat you like a grown up you keep running." he was getting tired of the hand rayna kept on his lower stomach.

"i'm sososo sorry, it's too m-m-much." jeremiah fucked into her like he would never touch her again, knowing he definitely would be. his eyes were hypnotized by the black inked tattoo of his name. it was in the exact spot she had told him about before, it was tucked in just enough for it to be seen when her boobs bounced with each thrust they shared.

"it's so pretty mama." he leaned forward and peppered kisses around the area. the gesture made rayna clench tightly, "fuuuckk, yeah mama. cum on yo' dick." his voice was strained, almost inaudible. he felt like his body was about to buckle, making his body stutter.

rayna was pushed into a daze she hadn't seen before, she didn't know a simple tattoo could ever be this pleasure.

ꞌꞋDEE (DEE)yall know yall nasty, right?#wemissbikinibottom

ꞌꞋDEE (DEE)
yall know yall nasty, right?
#wemissbikinibottom .👩🏾‍🎤

👩🏾‍🎤