9. Sivaangi's dreams ...

Into the story

After speaking to Sivaangi's friends Ashwin prepared dinner, they had dinner and they went to sleep. Next day morning Sivaangi woke up early..prepared breakfast and lunch, packed them and they left to college.... Like this their life continued in a repeat mode. With the small conversations Sivaangi and Ashwin were now quite comfortable with each other... Then and now they used to call Ashwin's parents and talk to them... Sivaangi used to call her parents also.. but they usually advise her on being a good wife and rarely enquired about their well being...

After few days, one day the college was there only till afternoon. So after the class Sivaangi, Harsha and Sakthi were sitting in the ground. They were discussing about Sakthi's Instagram reels and about Harsha's singing... Suddenly out of nowhere Harsha asked Sivaangi to sing.

Harsha: hey.. sivu nee oru paat paade.

Sivaangi: ennada dhideernu paada solre.

Harsha: nee padi romba naal aach le... Atha... Summa oru paat paade.

Sivaangi: vena da... Yaaravath kettida poranga..

Harsha: Inga nammalla thavara yaarum illa. Ketta koode enna prachana... Nee thaan nalla paaduviye.

Sivaangi: dey.. Naa sumara thaan paaduve...

Harsha: manasatchiye illama nee mattum thaan ippidi solluve... Nee evlo nalla paaduve... Engalkk aaka oru song paade.

After lot of convincing she agreed to sing a song.

They did not know that Ashwin was listening to their conversation. When Sivaangi started singing Ashwin just stood frozen. He never knew that she was such an exceptional singer. She never told him and he too never asked about her hobby. But now hearing her sing so beautifully surprised him.

When Sivaangi stopped singing Harsha and sakthi clapped for her and unknowingly Ashwin also clapped. Hearing a 3rd clap sound they checked and saw Ashwin standing there.

Harsha: sir.. neenga eppo vanthinga....

Ashwin: unga friend paada matte nn sonnappove vanthitte. Romba nalla paadre ma ne...kettukitte irukkalam pola

Sivaangi blushed a little and told a thank you.

Sivaangi: appidi ellam illa sir... Etho appapo konjam paaduve.

Harsha: sivu... Unakk un worth theriyala... Evlo azhaga paadre theriyuma

Ashwin: nee yen ma college programs ethulayum participate pannala... Naan unna Inga entha program leyum paadi kettath illeye...

Sivaangi: ath... Ammakk naan paat paadrath avlova pudikkath. Chinna vayassila Ivan paat kathukka pokumboth naanum ponum nn Amma kitte sollirikke.
Amma athellam veen selavu appidi nu solli enne vidala... Ivan thaan music class poyitt vanth enakkum solli kuduppan... Infact Ivan thaan ennoda teacher. School, college competitions le kalanthukkanum nn Amma kitte kettirukke... Ana athellam venam... Summa padich oru degree vangi kalyanam panna thaane pore. Anga husband paathukka thaane.. intha singing ellam vena appidi nn solluvanga...

Ashwin felt more angry on her parents... They've not let her follow her passion in the name of ideal wife... Why... Is there any rules that girls should be like this... Or wife should be likeb this... Can't they have dreams... Why shouldn't they follow their dreams... They are also human beings right....