-CHAPTER ONE-

"GIRL PUT YOUR RECORDS ON

"GIRL PUT YOUR RECORDS ON."

I rolled out of bed, standing up to wake up my brother. "Jess!" I groaned, trying to open my eyes. "Jess!" I yelled again. Jess groaned loudly as i banged on his door. "Get up, your almost late to work!" I yelled again. I got dressed into jean shorts and a white tank top. I quickly got out of my apartment building, and ran to the bar shop. 

"Your late." My co-worker tisked at me. "Sorry, i had to wake up my brother." I quickly ran on the stage, setting my backpack behind the bar. "Sorry i'm late." I said in the microphone as the crowd hollard. "Alright, HIT THE MUSIC JONNY!" The music started playing while a group of boys started to walk into the bar. The Jets. Out of all the people, it had to be the Jets. You see, me and Jess started a group called The Winners, and my brother is the leader. There's three groups in New York and Manhattan. Their the Jets, the Sharks, and us, the Winners. The Sharks and us, get along pretty well, but never the Jets. Especially Riff. 

"Three little birds sat on my window. And they told me I don't need to worry."  I started to sing, as the Jets started to yell and holler at me. Riff, the leader of the Jets, goes up to my co-worker and gets himself a beer. "Summer came like cinnamon, so sweet. Little girls, double-dutch on the concrete." I sang as i felt a pair of eyes on me. I turn to see Riff staring at me. We started to make direct eye contact. I felt my cheeks warming up as i started to sing.  

"Maybe sometimes we got it wrong, but it's all right. The more things seems to change, the more they stay the same. Ooh, don't you hesitate. Girl, put your records on, tell me your favorite song. You go ahead, let your hair down."

The crowd started to clap and howler at my voice. "Sapphire and faded jeans. I hope you get your dreams. Just go ahead, let your hair down." I looked over to see my brother, Jess, coming in. He waved at me a little and i did one right back. Jess looked unpleasant to see the Jets here, but i gave him a glare. We needed the money, and we can't afford to start a fight. "You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow." The music ended short and the audience applauded at me and i smiled and took a bow. 

"Alright, are you all ready for another song?" The crowd yelled 'yes,' as loud as they can, and Riff just smiled in his seat

"Alright, are you all ready for another song?" The crowd yelled 'yes,' as loud as they can, and Riff just smiled in his seat. "Alright, alright, keep your pants on." The crowd started to laugh, but Riff just hold his eye contact with me. I felt like i was on cloud nine. But i shouldn't. I couldn't. Even me and Riff were a thing, it would never work... Right?

--

Me and Jess were getting ready for the dance

Me and Jess were getting ready for the dance. I was looking at myself in the mirror, questioning my dress. It was a silver dress, with glitter scattered all over the dress. It was beautiful, truly. But, what will people think of me? 

Just then, i heard a knock at the door

Just then, i heard a knock at the door. I went over to see my brother already coming over to the door. Jess opened the door to see Rayna at the door. She was wearing a red strapless dress, that goes to her knees. She looked georges. "Hey." She said as she pulled my brother in for a kiss. I  immediately turn around. "Ah! Save that for the bedroom. You will have time, i promise." I icked as my brother glared at me. "Ha, ha." Jess mocked me. "We best be going, the Sharks want to meet with the Winners before the dance."

--

SHORT BUT SWEET. CHAPTER TWO IS COMING SOON!!