5

"Sorry vo end moment pr ek important client a gya I'm really very sorry.. " Ahir said

"It's okay.. Jaldi se shower le lijie... Till then , mein apke kpde nikal deti hun" Neeti said givin him glass of water..

He drank it and went to his room..
Neeti was reading her book sitting on couch when he came out of shower... He was wearing only towel.. Neeti gulped seeing his six pack abs.. His muscles.. His toned chest...

She felt something in her stomach seeing him like this..

He went toward bed and wore his shirt..

"Mein bahar jati hun tab tak ap ready no jaie" She said ... Ahir nodded while Buttoning his shirt..

Neeti then standup to get out of room. So that he can get ready...

She stand up to keep her book on drawer ...

Due to his wet hair, some water drops were near dressing table..

She keep book on table but slipped on water ...
She closed her eyes to due to fear...

But he saved her..
She opened her eyes and found that his one hand is snaking around her waist which was bare due to saree ...
Her whole body shivered due hsi touch..
He was also not feeling less.. His hand was touching her waist..which was very soft.. And upto that she was already looking very beautiful..
Her one hand was on his shoulder..

Both were looking in each other eyes..

"Aap theek hain? Lagi toh nahi" Ahir aksed calming his mind..

Neeti shooked her head as no

"Thank you for saving me... Vrna jor se lagti" Neeti said woth pout

Ahir smiled at her

He then helped her to stand properly..

She then went outside .. And drank full glass of water..

He came after 2 minutes..

"Let's go" He said and grab keys ..

After half an hour both reached at her house..
They greeted her parents..

After dinner her parents insisted them to stay for one night, but they politely refused...

Then both came home..

"Listen tomorrow evening, we have to go to party... One of my client's engagement it is.. So will you accompany me? " Ahir asked neeti

But she didn't reply
He looked in her direction and saw that she is already slept..

He shooked his head and smiled at her.. She was looking so cute

He then reached his home.. He parked his car..

He came to her side and open the door.. She was sleeping with pout she was looking so cute. He admire her beauty, cute face, cute pink pout , white cheeks ...

He then held her arm and put it on his shoulder, then gently put his hand on her waist and one hand under her knees and lift her in his arms.. And lock car with his foot..

He went upstairs in their room.. And placed her on bed.

He then remove her necklace and earings gently..
Then clean her makeup gently Without waking up...
He cover her with bedsheet and went to his side to sleep..

He forgot to add pillows in between because he was tired and sleepy as well..

MORNING:
Neeti woke up and rub her eyes.. She saw she was cudling with ahir.. Her one hands was on his shoulded, head on his chest and their legs were entangled..

She took seconds and saw that he is at his side and she is the one who shifted to his hide..

She noticed his features, messy hair were making hum look cute and hot at same time..

She then gently remove his arm from her waist so that he didn't woke up... Then she saw that her jewellery which she wore yesterday was on dressing table..
She remembers faintly how he carried her and took in his arms.. Then he removed her jewellery and makeup and covered her with a blanket..

She smiled slightly..
Then went to washroom to change..
It was sunday means no work for both of them..