Cut All Losses

3 weeks later

3 weeks later...

Eating the breakfast the last bit of the breakfast that mommy gave me, I wiped my lips and then went to take a shower.

I've been staying with mom ever since that night. Not only was I scared I'm pretty sure I was traumatized.

Everytime I heard a knock when I was at my house I'd start thinking about how he was dealing with me and all the times he put his hands on me. Which either led to me crying or feeling angry at myself.

Being at my moms house felt nice and refreshing.

Free food and yuh naafi cook? It nuh muss refreshing.

My mom would take me to school and sometimes pick me up from school because according to her "that boy can be anywhere waiting to do something to you"

I mean she is right but I don't want to live watching my back because of having an obsessive ex.

Checking my phone seeing a message from kyla I clicked on it

Bestfrenn💕🌏

Weh yuh deh? Mi come ova yuh yaad and mi nuh hear nobody ansa..

Me: mi nuh deh home ma stay wid mommy likkle bit.

Bestfrenn💕🌏: aii. Meet me under the Mango tree when yuh reach school.

Me: alright Lata.

Seen.

I put on some music and started showering.

After finish showering I brushed my teeth and started doing my hair.

After doing my hair I got dressed I took a picture of myself

Applying more lipgloss to my lips I looked in the mirror and did the period hand sign.

Walking to the kitchen I told my mom I was going to leave now she offered to carry me which I didn't refuse.

Neva feel like stand up Inna sun n wait pan taxi.

~
Tuesday|11:30 am

Sitting under the bench waiting on Kyla I started scrolling through my phone wondering where she was.

Couple minutes later both Kyla and her brother walking towards me and I rolled my eyes.

Y she bring har crawsis brother wid harr?? Kmt

"Niaaa" she said loudly

"Hey, waah gwaan" I said to her

"So yuh nuh see me" David said with a broad smile on his face

Ignoring him I turned around to say something to Kyla when I saw her walking away with another girl.

Hissing I turned to take up my bags when David held on to my arm