62. A punishment

Happy birthday Aakyaan . And all the best for your exam ❤️.

SUNSHINES ALL OF YOUR WISHES WORKED AND MY EXAM WENT REALLY WELL.

WISH ME FOR MY TOMORROW'S EXAM TOO, THAT ONE IS REALLY REALLY HARD.

_________

10 cars were parked on the main road of a secluded place covered with 5 acres of ground filled with grass and further with 5 acres of long pine trees.

Aashrit was sitting in the driver's seat with the door open and his one foot on the ground while puffing the cigarettes. All the guards were standing outside their cars in black dresses anxious about the anger of their boss. None of them knew the reason behind his anger, the only thing they knew was that he already puffed 4 cigarettes in an hour while one boy was continuously banging from inside the trunk of the car and the other one was on the way.

All of them stiffened when Aashrit came out of the car in anger and opened the trunk furiously. He held the collar of the boy and dragged him out of the car. He dragged the boy on the concrete and threw him on the ground filled with grass.

"Don't fu*king irritate me with your dirty voice, Ravi Sharma." Aashrit hissed at him.

Ravi dragged himself back on seeing the anger on his face.

"Yaduvanshi.......Sir.......Sir, why did you bring me here?" Ravi asked seeing the man with whom the whole Madhya Pradesh feared.

"You'll know soon," Aashrit said and on the cue, 2 cars racing at full speed stopped there.

Aashrit looked back and saw Adwait bringing Arjun out of the car.

"He is not our guest. Drag him." Aashrit shouted at Adwait.

Adwait immediately dropped Arjun held his one leg and dragged him near Aashrit.

Aashrit looked at Arjun and kicked him on his chest making him fall near Ravi.

Both Arjun and Ravi knew Aashrit, the whole of India knew Aashrit and his reach. While those who were rich knew how dangerous he was.

Arjun and Ravi both of their breath fastened on sensing the danger from Aashrit's eyes.

One of the guards brought a chair and Aashrit settled on it with one leg over the other and a gun in his hand.

He twirled the gun in his hand and looked at the two men on their knees in front of him. Both of the men averted their eyes, not able to handle the intensity of anger radiating from it.

"Sir, what happened? Did we make some mistake?" Arjun said while stammering.

Aashrit chuckled at their fear "Mistake? you sinned" He completed his sentence with just one word "Meera. Meera Yaduvanshi is my wife."

As Aashrit finished the words, a look of horror passed through their eyes and their breath raged. Neither of them ever thought Meera to be connected with Aashrit in any way. And they knew he might even kill them for their actions with Meera.

Arjun stood up from his place and fell on Aashrit's feet followed by Ravi "I am sorry. We are sorry sir. We didn't know she was your wife."

Arjun and Ravi cried in his feet worried for their future while Aashrit looked at his guard and they dragged them away from his feet.

"No. I won't forgive you. I could never forgive you for the pain you gave to my wife." Aashrit said with anger clear in his voice. "I'll show you the hell for even messing with my wife." He said as he stood up "I'll show you to never mess with any girl." He said as he put his one foot on Ravi's hand and crushed it as the latter one cried in pain. "I'll show you what your bad actions might bring to you." He said as he banged the back of the gun on Arjun's head making the blood flow from his head.