𝟟𝟘

Seungmin:“is he okay?”

He followed his friends who walked away from the cafe because Jeongin suddenly felt sad about what Changbin's dad said to him.

Changbin:“what do you mean? OF COURSE HE'S OKAY!! he's IN, the talented youngest in SKZ”

He keeps hitting him lightly on his back while laughing like an idiot until Jeongin slapped his hands away.

Jeongin:“stop saying bull crap hyung...I'm really affected by what your dad said”

Jeongin knows that he changed, something like this used to not affect him at all because he avoided being around people who doesn't know his secret.

He also hated talking about his past so there was no need for him to get sad, but things are different now...

Changbin:“you're being ridiculous, you believe in that old man's words better than mine, I told you that you are an amazing person”

Because Jeongin found someone he can tell him his secrets. He got trusts issues but for the first time in his life, he doesn't regret trusting Changbin.

Jeongin:“I didn't say that I just-”

Changbin:“I wish I was an orphan like you so I won't be able to suffer with my parents for a long time”

Changbin made him feel new things inside him, like being concerned and worried, happy and smiling, sad and crying...

Jeongin:“don't say that, don't ever wish to be an orphan like me, it is a very bitter life”

Changbin:“but you're not an orphan anymore, you've got SKZ, we are your family”

He put his hand on his shoulders and assure him that there's no need for Jeongin to feel like an orphan anymore when he got everyone by his side.

Jeongin:“yeah, you are my family”

He felt happy saying those words and for some reason, Jeongin was directing that sentence towards Changbin only forgetting that he have other hyungs.

Like he sees him as his only family he trust.

Seungmin:“uhm, hate to be a third-wheel but we need to go guys, the mission is still uncompleted”

Seungmin used to see Jeongin as that mysterious member who is always cold and rude and always prefer to go to solo missions. But seeing him in this situation up close, Seungmin misjudged jeongin by his facade he was putting on all this years.

Changbin:“are you sure you wanna face your father? It's okay if you don't want to...”

Seungmin:“I want to... he's a bad person and does a disgusting job, I want to at least punch him or shoot him or even push him off a roof if I get the chance to”

Maybe it a coincidence, but Seungmin really want to meet his father as soon as possible and to let him know that he's doing fine without the money he kept sending for him the past years.

Jeongin:“why do everyone have parents issues”

.

.

.

.

.

"Who are you? Show me your ID's"

A guard asked them at the company's entrance.

Changbin:“I came to pay off the dept of my parents *show bag* I have the money here to gave to Mr.Kim that he owns them”

He nods his head and them looked at Seungmin.

"And you?"

Seungmin:“I'm his son”

The guard started laughing at him.

"You? His son? Don't make me laugh...try again next time kid"

The guard was ready to kick Seungmin and Jeongin out but Seungmin was quick to say.

Seungmin:“how about we make a bet? you called Mr.Kim and told him about me...if he ordered you to let me in, you gave me 50$... if he order you to kicked me out, I'll give you 100$”

Jeongin looked at him with wide eyes.

Jeongin:“what the f**k Seungmin?! Why bet something you know you're not gonna win”

The guard smirks, he has no doubts in losing against him and keeps that 50$ to himself.

"I accept, don't forget your promise kid"

Then he brought his phone and delayed his boss's number.

"Hello Mr.Kim, there's a bunch of kids that want to visit your office (.....) yeah, correct especially this one who saying that he's your son (.....) his name...? Hey you... what is your name?"

Seungmin:“Kim Seungmin”

The guard nodded his hand and told his boss...

"He said his name is Kim Seungmin (.....) huh? you must be joki—(.....) no no I'm sorry I wasn't i was— hello? hello? Sir?"

The kid turned out to be his son for real, he froze in his place because he heard very clearly his boss saying "yes, it my kid"

Changbin:“so?”

"You guys can go up an meet him"

The boys looked at each other with wide eyes and a smile, the Jeongin hit Seungmin's back very hard and said...

Jeongin:“woah Seungmin... you actually won the bet”

That hit was very hard but it wasn't compared to him winning the bet and 50$.

Seungmin:“sir, don't forgot that you accept my bet, means I won 50$”

The guard sighed and brought out his wallet and gave him all the money he had.

"Yeah yeah,whatever *gives the money* now go"