where were you? (nikita)

You walk into your apartment and you see nikita. "What the fuc-" you say but get cut off by nikita "where were you last night?" He sounds pissed.
You panic you were partying with your friends "here, I was here" you responded, "fucking lier, I came here last night so you could help me with something important and you weren't here. " he says mad
"So I'll ask you again, where. The. Fuck. Were. You "
You sigh "I'm sorry I was partying with Maggie and Stacy "
He growls "You know that your getting a punishment " before you could respond He picks you up, takes off your clothes and puts you on the bed "Nikit-" you were Interrupted by Nikita, taking off his clothes and put his cock in you and began to thrust into you, his hips slapping against your ass with each stroke. You moaned loudly, your nails digging into his shoulders as you moan "Fuck.. Nikita". He could feel you tightening around him, and it drove him wild. He picked up the pace, slamming into you with more force. You cried out in pleasure, your body shaking underneath him.
"That's it, baby," he groaned. "Take it all." He reached down and rubbed your clit, watching as you arched your back and screamed his name. He felt himself getting closer to his own release, and he knew he couldn't hold back any longer.
"I'm going to cum inside you," he warned you, his voice rough. You nodded and say "okay baby", your eyes closed tightly as you prepared for his orgasm. He thrust one last time, feeling his cock twitch inside you as he emptied himself into you. You cried out his name again, your body shuddering as you came as well.
They lay there panting heavily, their sweat-covered bodies entwined. Nikita couldn't believe how amazing that felt.
"You're fucking incredible," he whispered. "I'll never forget this night."

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

HI POOKIES