I Had Wet Dream 🔞

In the morning Y/N was in the kitchen. She was humming a song while preparing breakfast. She was smiling while remembering her beautiful husband face made her blushed hard last night by his naughty conversation.

Suddenly she heard his footstep coming behind from her. It's non other then her husband BTS member Kim Taehyung who was coming to her while rubbing his eyes but when he saw her beautiful wife figure in kichen he showed his boxy smile. He gently wrapped his hand around her tiny waist and put his chin on her shoulder.

Y/N(sweet voice) - Hey...you wake up early..???

Taehyung(close his eyes with pouty lips) - Hmmm..

Y/N(smiled) - Did you sleep well baby??

Taehyung(whining) - No..I didn't...

Y/N(surprised) - Hhh...but why..???

Taehyung(opened his eyes) - Because I had wet dream..

Y/N(stopped doing her work then gently touching his arms actually she wanted to remove his hand but she can't do it directly) - Whatt....

Taehyung(getting turn on) - Yes baby..I had wet dream about you..that It was night we were on the bed covering ourselves with blacket because we had nothing on...(looking at her side face and corner of her lips)You wrapped your hand around my neck and told me that you want me badly....Heard that I couldn't wait myself anymore....and then..

Y/N(breathing getting fast) - ......

Taehyung(running down his soft lips at her ear) - Then...I started doing it with you...you were crying, moaning my name & rolling on the bed.You kept screaming my name and begging me to do...it..harder...and rough..We both were lost into each other. (smirked)

Y/N(gulped) - Ohh...amm..such a wild dream..baby..(trying to focus on her work)

Taehyung(deep husky voice) - Y/N...

Y/N(getting nervous) - Hhhh...

Taehyung said nothing and started to kiss her neck slowly which was covered with her hairs. Y/N felt his cold soft lips on her skin. She tried to move her body.

Y/N(with gentle voice) - Baby...ahh... it's..so early...you know...ahh..I have some work..(putting fake smile on her face and made her hairs to cover her neck)

Taehyung(with a little dominant voice) - No...DO YOUR OTHER WORK LATER...THINK ABOUT ME ONLY..

Saying that Taehyung removed her silky black hairs from her neck side then saw her milky white skin. Her thin neckline, tempting collarbone and little exposed breast were making him crazy more her. He quickly gave multiple kisses on her neck. He was deeply kissing her. In the kitchen we could only heard his heavy manly breathing, groaning and kissing sound. Y/N thought that she has to let him touch her for while otherwise he will get upset. She closed her eyes and ignoring his kisses and breathing on her body but this man giving her hard time. He started sucking her neck and collarbone. Y/N hold his hand because he was going a little far meanwhile she put her fingers on her mouth and bit it hard.

Y/N POV - Ahhhh....Tae..please... don't do it more...I can't take it..please stop yourself...you will only regret in future...Y/N..stop him..now...he is getting hard...he wants more...ohh.. God...he is using his tongue..his cold tongue...ahh..he is licking my body and sucking it too..ahhhh...ahh...I can't....Y/N... Don't cry... don't do anything stupid....otherwise you will ruin everything....you have to bear it for him..ahhh..

Y/N(shaky voice) - Ahhh...beb..ahh..(bit her finger more hard)

Taehyung(saw her holding her screaming he removed her finger from her mouth and said in seductive way) - It's no use to hold youself baby...moan as much as you want...I know you want it too....