Craving For My Wife 🔞

Bighit staff contact Y/N and called her to hospital. She was scared if something bad happened with him. She asked all members about his condition. RM looked all the members then he put his hand on Y/N's shoulder and took her a room where the old doctor was there.

Meanwhile Taehyung was sleeping. He had nightmare but suddenly he saw Y/N in his dream. He opened his eyes quickly and looking for people around him. He started crying and screaming to other staff.The Members entered in the room because of his voice but still he was screaming.
Suddenly Y/N came behind them. Taehyung who was angerly looking at the people became silent after his eyes meet with her eyes.

Taehyung(deep husky voice) - Where did you go...???

Y/N(feeling heavy) - I...I...was...(shaky voice)

Taehyung(scary voice) - Y/N....come here.... (move forward his hand)

Y/N gulped hard. She put fake smile on her face and came to him.

Taehyung(gentle voice) - I am sorry
Y/N..I don't remember about our past..I had forgot everything..I hope you.. understand..ahhh ..my head.. even I don't know my name.. what's my name...??(grabbed her hand and looking at Y/N)

Y/N(sweet voice) - EDWARD... it's your name..and I am..I am..your wife..we had a terrible accident...you..got serious I injury...and...

Doctor(comfort voice) - And sadly you lost your memory young man..but its a miracle that you are safe....

Taehyung(upset) - My past memory..how...????..

Y/N(out her hand on his hand) - Hey...
Amm ..you are here.. that's enough for me...

Y/N looking into Taehyung eyes while remembering her meeting with BTS members and staff in that room where they requested her that she has to act his wife because he only trusts her now. She has to live with him and took care of him. They will provide her every fake identity related to her and Taehyung because if attackers get to know about that he is still alive then they will definitely try to kill him. So It's better to let him live a fake life for some time. They will try to make him remember his past history. BTS wanna protect Taehyung so that's why they will spread false news that he is no more untill they found his real enemy who wants to kill him.

At first she refused them because how can she act as his real wife but they told her that they will guide her and contact her everyday. She finally accepted their request when Taehyung parents told her to save his son's life.

Next day -

Big hit music gave a heart breaking news that Kim Taehyung is no more. His parents requested media and fans that don't interrupt in their pain and let them do private ceremony. This unbelievable news spread all over the world. People were giving their condolence for this young great artist.Whole world was crying for this great loss. They couldn't believe they lost their boy. Everywhere starting marching with slogan that protect your idol, Be a real fan, mantain some distance, idol has life too. They lost their gem, their Innocent boy. BTS members appeared in press and pleaded everyone that before as a idol they are human being too. So don't cause any idol and stalk their idol. Don't follow a girl or a guy if he or she look alike their idol. The law had passed that if any fans or haters try to stalk or harm verbally or physically to any idol they will get brutal punishment by law.

In has been a month Taehyung was still weak and in pain. Y/N came to him everyday. He couldn't walk properly so she tried to help him. Taehyung eyes always wanted to ask Y/N about their life. He everytime tries to find love in Y/N's eyes but Y/N moves her eyes like not to see in his eyes.

Y/N - Baby...Here have some soup..(she    was on the chair)

Taehyung (getting a little upset) - I don't want.

Y/N(got panic) - But why..is it taste bad???

Taehyung(command her) - Sit on the bed..

Y/N(slightly smiled) - Ohh..ohh..okk
(She sit on bed but not close to him) - Now..have it..(she moving forward spoon to him he coldly had it)

Taehyung looked down the space which she made between them. He got pissed off. He looked at her face who was innocent but meantime giving him only anger.

Y/N(sweet voice) - Here...(she was going to feed him)

Taehyung(deep husky voice) - Come close to me..

Y/N(suprised) - Hhhhh....(questioned eyes)

Taehyung - I said come close to me
Y/N..

Y/N((moved a little close) - .....(silent and smiled)

Taehyung(with bad mood) - More..

Y/N(moved forward again) - Fine...???

Taehyung(blood red eyes) - No... sit right here(pointed)

Y/N(got hesitated which showed a bit on her face) - Okey....

Now there was no gap between them. Y/N acted like it's nothing bothering her but she knows that her heartbeat was racing like hell. She was again going to feed him but Taehyung grabbed her hand with spoon. Y/N got startled. She looked at him while Taehyung eyes were catpuring her wife's beauty.

Y/N - Ba..Baby..what...(before she completed her words Taehyung took spoon and tray from her and slowly put it on the table while looking into her Innocent eyes.

Taehyung(he moved close to her face and hold her side neck. He started rubbing his big hand on her soft thin neck slowly) - WHY I DIDN'T FIND IT IN YOUR EYES Y/N...I WANNA SEE THAT IN YOUR EYES..(his breathing hitting her face)

Y/N(shaking inside) - Wh...whh... what..???(looked down. She was scared of him right now)

Taehyung(heavy breathing looking at her lips) - LOVE FOR ME..

Taehyung was in mood to finally he will feel his wife. He made her lips close to his and then looked at her tightly closed eyes that made his desire to taste his wife. He smirked and moved down his head to kiss her neck. Y/N was praying that some come to save her but then she felt his strong breath on her neck. He parted his lips and licked it. It's just few inches between his lips and her neck.

Senior old doctor (came to the room and acted like he is embarassed to see them) - Ohh..my..I am sorry....I should not..come...

Y/N and Taehyung both got startled and got separate. Taehyung looked frustrated about him bad timing meanwhile Y/N thanked him to save her from Taehyung.

Y/N(shaky voice) - Ahhh..amm..no..no..
Doctor please come...I will be back...(she quickly went out)

Doctor(looking at frustrated Taehyung face. He slightly smiled and said) - Hey..young man..I know you love your wife...but you need to control yourself...It will take time to heal you completely....so don't overdo anything..which make you...amm... tired...I hope you understand...

Taehyung(with cute little angry face) -  Yeah...I will...(looked away)

Doctor - Let me check your report.

#Y/N how will you manage to do your duty as a wife# Your idol husband lustful desire is getting increase whenever he sees you#

See in next 😉🥰❤️